• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Makes Rolling Cases for Consultants?

In summary, the speaker received a free rolling tote from a former consultant, but one side of the telescopic handle was broken. They are unsure of the brand of the tote and are seeking advice on where to find a replacement part or repair service. They have checked with one shop, but the cost was too high. Suggestions include looking for a manufacturer's label or logo on the tote itself, searching online, and reaching out to other consultants for recommendations.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I was given a free rolling tote from a former consultant the other day. The reason it was free is because one side of the telescopic handle was broken.
Anybody have any idea who makes our totes so I have an idea of where to start looking to get a replacement part? We brought it to one shop here in the Twin Cities and they wanted at least $40 to fix it (they said they would have to replace the whole handle, not just that side).
I can use it without the handle but I would like to get it fixed.

Thanks,
Karen

Unfortunately, without knowing the make and model of the rolling tote, it is difficult to say who makes it. You may want to look for a manufacturer's label or logo on the tote itself, or look at the handle and see if there is any identifying information stamped or printed on it. If you can't find any clues that way, you may have to search online for companies that manufacture rolling totes and look through their product catalogs to see if you can find a match. Good luck!

Hi Karen,I'm sorry to hear about the broken handle on your rolling tote. It's always frustrating when a useful item becomes unusable due to a small issue like that. I don't have any specific knowledge about the brand of totes that are typically used by consultants, but I would suggest checking the tote itself for any branding or labeling information. If there's a company name or logo on it, you may be able to contact them directly for a replacement part or repair service.If you're unable to find any branding on the tote, you could also try searching online for similar totes and see if any of those brands offer replacement parts or repair services. You may also want to consider reaching out to other consultants or former consultants in your network to see if they have any knowledge or recommendations.I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you and get your tote back in working order. Best of luck!

1. How big is the Rolling Case and what are its dimensions?

The Rolling Case measures 16.5" x 13" x 8.5" and has a capacity of 10.5 gallons.

2. Is the Rolling Case made of durable materials?

Yes, the Rolling Case is made of high-quality 600-denier polyester with reinforced stitching for added durability.

3. How many compartments does the Rolling Case have?

The Rolling Case has a total of 8 compartments, including a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and 5 interior pockets for organization.

4. Can the Rolling Case be used for other purposes besides storing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Rolling Case is versatile and can be used for travel, as a carry-on, or for storing other items such as crafting supplies or office supplies.

5. Does the Rolling Case come with a warranty?

Yes, the Rolling Case comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies