• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show to Go Rolling Case Question

In summary, some individuals are discussing their experience with broken handles on a specific product. They are sharing tips on how to handle the situation and suggesting contacting the company for a replacement. Some individuals also mention a promotion they received the product from and a recent conference they attended.
reba515
well my handle finally broke! thought I was so lucky it hadn't broken like so many others (see what ya get for thinking!)

anyway DH says he can fix it if we can get a new handle, does anyone have any idea where/what company made these? I can't seem to find any tags.

I know I can return it to PC but I am thinking it may be way less expensive to buy a new handle rather than pay shipping cost to send it back to PC.

So I thought I would check into it first.

I'm going to watch this post because my handle broke too.

If it's been less then a year call H.O. They worked w/me to pay the shipping for my old one that broke. I explained to them I couldn't afford the cost to ship it back (which was the truth)! The rep. put me on hold to talk to a supervisor and they agreed to send me a label.

It may depend on who you talk to, but it's worth a try.

Now I'm very careful w/my handle! I don't let anyone else pull or push my tote!

MIne just broke this past weekend. :(

Mine broke shortly after I got it. Considering the weight of our products, it's not a very good design. I have a Creative Memories consultant friend and THEIRS is sturdy!! It would be good if they redesigned it. I would call HO and see what they can do for you. They might even be able to ship you a new handle.

If it's been within a year since you got it, HO will replace it. (they did mine)
Now, I'm careful with it....I don't depend on the handle so much. When going up stairs, I grab the big straps to hold it.

lacychef said:
If it's been within a year since you got it, HO will replace it. (they did mine)
Now, I'm careful with it....I don't depend on the handle so much. When going up stairs, I grab the big straps to hold it.

I think this is why my handle lasted as long as it did. I always use the straps for stairs and lifting it. It just makes me mad!
i earned it when they had that promotion how long ago was that? more than a year I think.

The promo to earn it was 2005.

on the phone w/ HO now. yes it was 10/05. onlt has 1 year warranty! crap!

reba515 said:
on the phone w/ HO now. yes it was 10/05. onlt has 1 year warranty! crap!
Well then I guess I am in the same boat. It must be "the problem" with the Rolling case. Everyone is breaking their handles. :(

well they don't know who/what company made them! I'll wait to see if the email I sent HO earlier has an answer. I would think they (or someone there) would know what company they ordered thousands of products from!

I'll let you all know IF i find out

reba515 said:
well they don't know who/what company made them! I'll wait to see if the email I sent HO earlier has an answer. I would think they (or someone there) would know what company they ordered thousands of products from!

I'll let you all know IF i find out
LOL!! You think? Hey Rebecca, I am really glad we got a chance to meet at conference. It is so funny we have been on here for so long and your not that far away from me and in the same downline to boot!

It was great to meet you too ! Funny that we have problay been to so many events at the same time and never made the connection!
That Ex. Banquet game really sucked though! I told Kerry afterward too, I know it was supposed to be all in good fun but it was kind of humililating (sp?) if you ask me. (I'm not really a "joiner"):eek:

reba515 said:
It was great to meet you too ! Funny that we have problay been to so many events at the same time and never made the connection!
That Ex. Banquet game really sucked though! I told Kerry afterward too, I know it was supposed to be all in good fun but it was kind of humililating (sp?) if you ask me. (I'm not really a "joiner"):eek:
I was sweating and felt like I was goona get sick!!! I really almost walked out. Poor sport I know. I don't like being forced into situations like that though.

reba515 said:
well my handle finally broke! thought I was so lucky it hadn't broken like so many others (see what ya get for thinking!)

anyway DH says he can fix it if we can get a new handle, does anyone have any idea where/what company made these? I can't seem to find any tags.

I know I can return it to PC but I am thinking it may be way less expensive to buy a new handle rather than pay shipping cost to send it back to PC.

So I thought I would check into it first.

I earned mine during the promotion back in 2005 and mine broke too this year!!! I called the company a few months ago and must have got a "newbie" because she said that they would get another one right out to me and would be sending a lable for the old one, when the new one got there, just put the old one in that box, slap on the lable and send back.

Well long story but I'll shorten it. I wait two weeks, and nothing... then I get a package that's so small but it say show to go on it, it's actually the tool turn about case. I call home office and send it back, they'll get the correct thing out ASAP. I wait another two weeks and I get my package, another Tool Turn About Case instead of the Show to Go! I call home office and tell them their mistake again! I send it back and they'll get the correct thing out ASAP. I wait another two weeks and I get an even smaller package! Get this, it says it's the show to go rolling case on the outside but it's an envelope containing two microfiber washclothes!!!!!!! By this time I'm pee-oed! I call again and they tell me my show to go is out of warranty so they wouldn't have been able to send that to me anyways. I get a little snippy and said now wait a mintute. I've been waiting over a month for a product to arrive that you are now telling me you wont send me? Needless to say, I got a manager who saw my records of phone calls and returns and they got one out to me ASAP! This is the 4th time I've heard someone tell me this so I was skeptical, but a week and a half later, my show to go arrived in working condition!

I'm being very careful with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no luck !! here's the email I got back from HO

Dear R,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We are unable to provide the manufacture information or contact information of our vendors as this information is proprietary.

Alma Villarreal
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

WTF...Its not like I want to mass produce these i just want a new handle! okay geting a little worked up about this I know:eek:

OhmyDLM said:
I earned mine during the promotion back in 2005 and mine broke too this year!!! I called the company a few months ago and must have got a "newbie" because she said that they would get another one right out to me and would be sending a lable for the old one, when the new one got there, just put the old one in that box, slap on the lable and send back.

Well long story but I'll shorten it. I wait two weeks, and nothing... then I get a package that's so small but it say show to go on it, it's actually the tool turn about case. I call home office and send it back, they'll get the correct thing out ASAP. I wait another two weeks and I get my package, another Tool Turn About Case instead of the Show to Go! I call home office and tell them their mistake again! I send it back and they'll get the correct thing out ASAP. I wait another two weeks and I get an even smaller package! Get this, it says it's the show to go rolling case on the outside but it's an envelope containing two microfiber washclothes!!!!!!! By this time I'm pee-oed! I call again and they tell me my show to go is out of warranty so they wouldn't have been able to send that to me anyways. I get a little snippy and said now wait a mintute. I've been waiting over a month for a product to arrive that you are now telling me you wont send me? Needless to say, I got a manager who saw my records of phone calls and returns and they got one out to me ASAP! This is the 4th time I've heard someone tell me this so I was skeptical, but a week and a half later, my show to go arrived in working condition!

I'm being very careful with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they did this to me with a piece of the SA Entertaining set, I had broken the cranberry bowl at a fair. They replaced it with 1st a yellow one , then a white medium square, then another yellow one...finally on the 4th shipment they got it right. CRAZY! It was getting a little comical at that point.

What do you think is the most stressful for the handle? A friend told me she could put her big tote of products on top of the show to go and wheel them both that way. I thought when I did it --it was too hard on the handle. What have each of you ,that had yours break, done that seemed to have caused it to break. I would like to avoid having mine break. I just got it about 2 mo. ago and I bought it--I didn't earn it.

One of the biggest points I've seen is: don't use the handle to pull it over any sort of bump - even a threshold. Use the side handles for that.

My first one broke and I got another one. I never did send it back. I am giving it to my recruit who is signing on Friday. I think if you take it to a shoe place they might be able to fix it. Don't know.

Ann

I'm not really sure "what" happened it just started getting harder going up and down next thing I know its broken. I don't ususally attach the bag to it, every once in a while but for the most part its easier to throw that over my shoulder.

I emailed the Soulition Ctr. back asking them if they can't divulge such top secret information can they at least put the handle on the replacment part order form. (of course I wasn't such a wise A$$ about it :))

Grrrr......Reply from HO:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately parts are not available from the manufacturer for the Rolling Case , it carries a 1 year guarantee for replacement.

Alma Villarreal
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Oh well. :(

What is the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case is a versatile and durable carrying case designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to transport their products and equipment to cooking shows and parties.

What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case are 20.5 inches in length, 13.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height. It also has a telescoping handle that extends to 36 inches.

How many products can the Show to Go Rolling Case hold?

The Show to Go Rolling Case can hold up to 60 Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. It also has pockets and compartments for organizing smaller items.

Is the Show to Go Rolling Case waterproof?

Yes, the Show to Go Rolling Case is made of a water-resistant material that will protect your products in case of rain or spills. However, it is not completely waterproof, so it is recommended to avoid exposing it to heavy rain for extended periods of time.

Can the Show to Go Rolling Case be used for other purposes?

While it is primarily designed for Pampered Chef consultants, the Show to Go Rolling Case can also be used for other purposes such as travel, storage, and organization. Its versatile design and sturdy construction make it a useful tool for various needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • thehaleykitchen