• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get Repair Parts for My Rolling Tote?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has a broken handle on their rolling tote and is seeking advice on how to replace it. Suggestions are made to contact the manufacturer or use a solution center, but it is mentioned that replacement parts may not be available. Some people have had success with getting a new tote through the warranty or getting it repaired at a luggage repair shop. The conversation ends with someone expressing frustration about not being able to find the manufacturer of the tote.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I have a rolling tote that has a broken handle. (The collapsible luggage one.) I cannot find a manufacturer of the tote and don't know how to purchase a replacement handle. Any ideas?

I'd start with the solution center. Please let us know what they say!
You're not the first one that has mentioned a broken handle. Can't remember if anyone ever got theirs fixed, though. There are a lot of online replacement parts stores, but without the manufacturer or model # it would be difficult to find something.

I had a broken handle once - sent it back (at MY shipping cost - kaching!) and got a new one, only to have the wheels broken after about 2 uses. I tried so hard not to pack that thing too heavy, but going up a townhouse's front stairs is just murder on those wheels. It now sits in my attic and I use the totes now. Sad - I loved the rolling tote, but it's just not that sturdy!

my handle has broken and I know my uplines has as well. I just super glued and taped mine with black tape. Still works fine

they have a 1 yr warranty.. I had to send mine in also. No replacement parts.. I tried that :-( Solution center will hook you up, but shipping that bad boy in costs a few bucks....

my handle broke a couple years back, and I called PC..told them what happened and they shipped me out a new one..I didn't have to send the other one back...guess I got lucky with a good rep on the other end that day

If you have someplace that does luggage repair, they can fix them, too.

I brought my rolling tote to a place here in MN because the handle mechanism broke (the handle will not go all the way down inside anymore) and I was quoted $40 to get it fixed. But I didn't and I still use it...Karen

they sent me an e-mail today. They don't carry replacement parts and they won't tell me who the manufacturer is. :(

That stinks. Next time mine's empty, I'm going to turn it over and see if I can find any clues.

1. How do I determine which parts need to be replaced for my Rolling Tote?

To determine which parts need to be replaced for your Rolling Tote, carefully inspect the tote for any damage or wear and tear. This could include broken or missing wheels, tears in the fabric, or broken zippers. You can also refer to the instruction manual for a list of all the parts included in the Rolling Tote.

2. Can I order individual parts for my Rolling Tote?

Yes, you can order individual parts for your Rolling Tote. Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for all of our products, including the Rolling Tote. Simply contact our customer service team or visit our website to place an order for the specific parts you need.

3. How long does it take to receive replacement parts for my Rolling Tote?

The time it takes to receive replacement parts for your Rolling Tote will vary depending on your location and the availability of the parts. Our customer service team can give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order. You can also track your order on our website for the most up-to-date information.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts for my Rolling Tote?

Yes, there may be a cost for replacement parts for your Rolling Tote. The cost will vary depending on the specific parts you need. Our customer service team can provide you with the price when you place your order. Additionally, shipping and handling fees may apply.

5. What do I do if I can't find the part I need for my Rolling Tote?

If you can't find the part you need for your Rolling Tote, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in finding the right part or offering alternative solutions. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and will do our best to help you with any issue you may have with your Rolling Tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Patti