• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Keynote Speaker at the Asian Kg event?

I'm more of a science person myself.Honestly, never heard of it or David. I'm more of a science person myself.
katie0128
Silver Member
Sorry for the attachment vs. embedded pic, but check out the picture of the Keynote Speaker on the bottom of the page... remind you of anyone?????:D

Attachments

• pdc08schedule.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 500
ya know, you can see the family resemblance

Awww..... I expected to see an Asian gentleman wearing a fruit hat. :(

chefann said:
Awww..... I expected to see an Asian gentleman wearing a fruit hat. :(

He-he

Me too - in a pink shirt!

Even without the Fruit Hat there is a striking resemblance. :chef:

Wow! Very simular! How funny! No response from KG yet? huh?:D :D

Hey -- that's David Suzuki! A famous Canadian environmentalist. A great man!

HA!!!! This is too stinkin funny!!! The first time I saw KG - I thought of the Asain actor on the Karate Kid (ya know) and L@@K... I am not the only one!!!

PCGINA said:
HA!!!! This is too stinkin funny!!! The first time I saw KG - I thought of the Asian actor on the Karate Kid (ya know) and L@@K... I am not the only one!!!
That would be Pat Morita.

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

HEE HEE, that's funny!

chefann said:
That would be Pat Morita.

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

How sad, I actually knew that too...

...but of course I was tortured to watch the "Karate Kid" in German class...all in German except the "HONK" where he tweeks his nose.

Not as funny as ET though...

"Zu haus telephonieren, zu haus telephonieren"

ET always did have bad grammar!

Hee hee that is too funny!!! But it does look like KG

My first thought when I saw the picture was Pat Morita. He was wonderful in The Karate Kid, but in my heart he'll always be Arnold from Happy Days.

It certainly isn't Pat... he was a friend of mines uncle and sadly he passed away some time ago!

chefallison53 said:
It certainly isn't Pat... he was a friend of mines uncle and sadly he passed away some time ago!

Yes, that was 2005.

You guys don't know who David Suzuki is??

Gotta admit I'd never heard of him before I saw this brochure. But I'm immediately impressed that he is a keynote speaker for this conference... a HUGE conference in the world of healthcare design and construction.

I really love what I do at the hospital, but I can tell I must really a cheffer at heart because KG was the FIRST person I thought of when I saw this picture... actually the picture of KG by his HBOT tank popped into my head. Pat Morita was an afterthought!

raebates said:
...but in my heart he'll always be Arnold from Happy Days.

OMG!!! I forgot about that!!!:eek:

It's funny how our worlds can be so close and yet so far away, I have no idea who KG is but I knew David Suzuki over 30 years ago. He lived in my grandmothers neighbourhood back in the days when we all knew our neighbours and spent New Years or Halloween at a house party. He is a very intelligent man and has a great sense of humor.
Lorna

rennea said:
You guys don't know who David Suzuki is??

Yeah, did you guys never watch "The Nature of Things"?? :eek: :eek:

Lorna May said:
It's funny how our worlds can be so close and yet so far away, I have no idea who KG is but I knew David Suzuki over 30 years ago. He lived in my grandmothers neighbourhood back in the days when we all knew our neighbours and spent New Years or Halloween at a house party. He is a very intelligent man and has a great sense of humor.
Lorna

KG - The Kitchen Guy - is one of the guys on here that is nuts enough to hang around on this estrogen-filled site! But we love him anyway!

PChefPEI said:
Yeah, did you guys never watch "The Nature of Things"??

Honestly, never heard of it or David.

1. What is "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!"?

"Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" is a collection of Asian-inspired kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to help you create delicious and authentic Asian dishes in your home kitchen.

2. Are the products in "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" only for Asian cuisine?

No, the products in this collection can be used for a variety of cuisines and dishes. While they are inspired by Asian cooking, they can be used in any type of cuisine to add flavor and variety to your meals.

3. Can I purchase the "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" products individually?

Yes, all of the products in this collection can be purchased individually. However, purchasing the entire collection will give you a variety of tools and ingredients to create a wide range of Asian dishes.

4. Are the "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the individual product packaging for specific care instructions.

5. Are there any recipes included with the "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" products?

Yes, the "Omg... It's an Asian Kg!!!" products come with a recipe booklet that includes a variety of Asian-inspired recipes to try with your new tools and ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies