• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has the Cheapest, Best Clear Labels?

In summary, the conversation was about finding the best place to order address labels for catalogs. Various suggestions were given, including superfastprinting.com, currentlabels.com, and vistaprint.com. The benefits of using professional labels, such as avoiding smudging and having a more professional appearance, were also discussed. Some members had found good deals on labels through advertisements and coupons.
its_me_susan
I got some from checkexpress, but I was unhappy with the way they come off the "check like" set up. I'd love to find one that you all use... I want my name, phone, email then website only (for catalogs).

Thanks!
Susan :)

I order mine from http://www.superfastprinting.com/ They are a bit slow to ship sometimes but the labels are fabulous and a great price!

dannyzmom said:
I order mine from http://www.superfastprinting.com/ They are a bit slow to ship sometimes but the labels are fabulous and a great price!

Thanks Ladies. Do you know if we get discounts with the copy places listed in Pampered Perks? Checking your speedy place now Carolyn. TY

www.vistaprint.com I got 250 free labels (just pay shipping) you can get other freebies there too. (just shipping). I got a couple rubber stamps and some other things too. Valky

dannyzmom said:
I use them, too. LOVE the labels - they're just the right size to go onto recipe cards. When I order from them, I get the FREE labels (click on "Free Stuff" in the upper right corner), but I order several rolls at a time: one with name, phone, email, PWS on clear; one with the same info on white; one with my address (to use as return address labels) on white.

I've also ordered some of their non-free labels for invitations. I got the 1x3 in glossy white. They have a border around them and say:
Contact Ann at xxx-xxx-xxxx or emailaddress
for a catalog or to place an order.
Or order online at
PWS address​

These places are cheaper than buying blank labels and printing them yourself? I like the thought of that... :)

Since the basic roll of 300 from superfastprinting is FREE (well, $2.50 or so for shipping), yes, they're cheaper than printing yourself. They're a smaller size than the typical label that most people use when they print their own (the 30-up 1"x3" address labels), but are a great size for on recipe cards and brochures. The freebies are 5/8" x 2". And the print is readable, but not huge.

Personally, I order from superfastprinting.com to use on everything but catalogs. Those I print out on 1x3 labels, so I can have multiple font sizes and make it a little easier to read.

I will have to check it out!! Thanks :)

I use currentlabels.com

What do you use clear labels for?

I use clear ones on the recipe cards, because sometimes the spot they give us for our name is a little small. Then I can place the label so my name is visible, but the label doesn't cove up any instructions or nutrition info. I also use them on the front of the bridal registry brochures, because those are light grey, not white.

jenniferknapp said:
These places are cheaper than buying blank labels and printing them yourself? I like the thought of that... :)

Also, the ones we print ourselves will run/smear, etc if the weather's damp...The professional ones don't.

Ann F said:
Also, the ones we print ourselves will run/smear, etc if the weather's damp...The professional ones don't.

Ohh!! good point...I think I will order some right now :)

I too have used the superfast printing. I liked the ones I got. They also work good on bridal brochures for the same reason Ann said. In tight spots they dont cover up other info. I also usually watch the adds I get in the mail. and in my valpack. I actually think it is how I found out about them.

Ann F said:

Huh - I went to Office Max and bought blanks one that I could print myself and they never smeared.

jasonmva said:
Huh - I went to Office Max and bought blanks one that I could print myself and they never smeared.

If you use an inkjet printer, the ink can smear or even run if it gets damp (like if it's misty out and it's a mailing label). If you print with a laser printer, it won't run. I know some people who haven't had an issue with ink jet printouts running, but I think "better safe than sorry". And the labels from superfastprinting are very inexpensive and look professional.

Related to Who Has the Cheapest, Best Clear Labels?

1. What type of labels does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clear labels, including adhesive labels and labels that can be written on with a marker or pen.

2. How do Pampered Chef's clear labels compare to other brands?

Pampered Chef's clear labels are known for their high quality and durability. They are also competitively priced compared to other brands.

3. Can Pampered Chef's clear labels be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, Pampered Chef's clear labels are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making them perfect for labeling items in the kitchen or freezer.

4. Are Pampered Chef's clear labels dishwasher safe?

Yes, Pampered Chef's clear labels are dishwasher safe, making them a convenient and practical option for labeling kitchen items.

5. Are there any special tips for applying Pampered Chef's clear labels?

For best results, make sure the surface where the label will be applied is clean and dry. Also, avoid touching the adhesive side of the label to ensure it sticks properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • athaller
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • TriciaAnn