• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has More Posts: Dannyzmom or Me?

In summary, I think that the rise of "on demand" and netflix has caused people to stop buying dvds. They enjoy watching them over and over on netflix or on demand.
imported_georgiapeach
Gold Member
First time EVERI just had to do this....by posting this thread I actually have more posts than Dannyzmom!! Wow :)

I'll sit back and enjoy this moment...I'm sure it won't last :D

HEY!! We all will have more posts (at least for a while) than Ann when she gets over here!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!:p

georgiapeach said:
I just had to do this....by posting this thread I actually have more posts than Dannyzmom!! Wow :)

I'll sit back and enjoy this moment...I'm sure it won't last :D

See....I knew it wouldn't last!! :mad: :p I've been PTO-ing all day. School starts on Monday and I can't wait!!! I'm dying to focus on PC during the day when kids are out of my house!!!

Hey Lisa!

We missed you at conference! We need talk sometime. I'd call you , but my cell phone was set in water and I don't have anyone's numbers! This includes you Carolyn! I feel so lost!

Well, at least you didn't wash yours in the washing machine!!!

How weird to have 0 posts!!

Whoo hoo! 1 post!

I got you beat now!

Beat 4 posts!

I was hoping that we (directors) wouldn't start posting just to get our numbers up. I thought this forum would be about sharing more "advanced" help for each other.

Not saying we can't have fun and be silly sometimes but...

Please don't take this as a lecture - I just want it worth my time (at least a laugh) to log in here.

You guys are too funny!!!:bugeye:

With the rise of "on demand" and netflicks I am finding myself buying alot less dvds.

I bought all the Disney movies when my kids were small and I have a few that I love...Titanic, etc...but I really have never been a movie buyer. I don't enjoy watching them over and over. And, with cable, dish network, etc. you can see a lot of movies any time you want. I also don't go to the movies very often. I rent it at the video store or on pay-per-view. It is a lot less to clean around and keep up with. My mother buys my kids movies for Christmas and birthdays.

shawnna said:
I don't enjoy watching them over and over. And, with cable, dish network, etc. you can see a lot of movies any time you want.

yeah I used to watch alot of movies over and over, now there is little time to do so and so many new movies to watch

I just bought a HD DVD player and I cannot believe how much of a difference it makes. But I need to check out the Netflix thing because the movies for HD are about ten bucks more than a regular movie. I don't think Blockbuster carries HD. Is netflix good??

I've never bought movies. We rent thru Netflix and like it.

I have bought nearly every Disney movie that has come out since DD was born only a few classics for myself and dh. Usually though we rent or have netflix

WE used to be big movie buyers but we use Blockbuster now-just like netflix

My husband buys movie after movie after movie and he buys them from the clearance section of our little store on base and we get some crap movies and he says he will never watch any of them after the first time but he won't get rid of them either, it's aggravating.

We lived overseas for almost eight years. I have only had on demand for about 2 years. Needless to say....we bought A LOT of movies. I just asked DH how many DVD's we own...he said no less then 200. PLUS we own a TON of VHS tapes (all the Disney's)!

I don't buy movies except for Veggie Tales when the kids were young. We get Blockbuster movies in the mail and get a free one at the store when we return it. I don't like watching movies more than once unless many years have gone by.

We buy some - especially if we want to support the group that made the movie. We do rent though NetFlix. Did you know that you can buy used ones through them?

The only movies we buy are Disney Movies for the kids. We order On Demand when and if we want to watch something.

I rarely buy movies. I only like to watch them once. I have a few I could watch over and over again but Ijust catched them on tv.

We do buy Luke DVDs to watch, but I don't think that counts.

We have used Netflix since 2003, ditched our cable premium channels and love it! We are on the 2 movie unlimited plan during the winter and then in the summer we drop down to one movie, but I just saw they have something where you can suspend your membership for up to 90 days, so I think we are going to do that from June-Aug since we really don't watch many movies during those months. The only movies we buy are Disney movies.

We buy very few movies these days and we just cancelled Blockbuster online which we loved but just didnt have the time to watch.

1. How do I know which movies are available for purchase?

You can browse our selection of movies on our website or in our catalog. We offer a wide variety of movies in various genres to suit different preferences.

2. Can I purchase multiple copies of the same movie?

Yes, you can purchase multiple copies of the same movie if you would like to give them as gifts or have multiple copies for your own collection.

3. Is there a limit to how many movies I can purchase at one time?

No, there is no limit to how many movies you can purchase at one time. However, please keep in mind that some movies may have limited quantities available.

4. Can I return or exchange a movie if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on movies unless they are damaged or defective. We recommend previewing the movie before purchasing to ensure it meets your expectations.

5. Are there any discounts for purchasing more movies?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on movie purchases. You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
Replies
Views
Admin Greg