• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who has earned the breakfast of caring?

Who has earned breakfast of caring?

• Total voters

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
I am quite curious who has earned the breakfast, how they earned it, or if they could care less?:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Ugg, I only need 25 more dollars and I am there...hoping my fundraiser this weekend goes well and that's all I will need. I also have the RUFTH pin in the bag as my last show put me over the $100 donation mark.

pkd09 said:
I think I have earned it. Is there a way to figure your status?

The only thing you can track through PP is the donations for RUFTH (as far as I know), you need to keep track of the HWC stuff.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I've earned it already. I have earned an invitation through Round-Up donations. I am working on earning the HWC pin also, but I'm not sure if I will make it.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Questions...I am about $25 away....:confused:

1. do the HWC pins I bought count as $1 a bag
2. do the samples I bought from the Paperwork Sample Form count ($1 each, means $3)?
3.and is the Round Up from last year on (I just started in December)?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
PP says I've earned it throught RUFTH. I am now to also get the pin for HWC--only $100 for the pin, so I'm very close to the whole shebang!

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I thought it was $150 from a combination of both RUFTH and HWC...what is the $100 for the pin?

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
yes, it is $150 for the breakfast. But if you have $100 in RUFTH or in HWC you get a special pin for each.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
jwpamp said:
Questions...I am about $25 away....:confused:

1. do the HWC pins I bought count as $1 a bag
2. do the samples I bought from the Paperwork Sample Form count ($1 each, means $3)?
3.and is the Round Up from last year on (I just started in December)?

The pins are $1 a bag, the samples are $1 each..so yes, $3. And the RUFTH is for an entire year, I am just not sure what the start date is from last year.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Breakfast of Caring

I now have $248.21 in Round Up from Sept to Current and I haven't taken time to figure my HWC Sales/Donations, I know they are NOT selling this year like last year.

Are you finding you're selling as many of the products??

So does this mean, I'm going to BOC??

Lisa

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Lisa,

You are going to BOC and you get a RUTFH pin. If you have $100 in HWC donations, $1 for each sale, etc. then you will get a pin for HWC.

sandi4tpc

Novice Member
Sep 4, 2005
In PP, it's only track the donations [for that report]? And not for any molds/holders sold and the donation that it automatically entails? Just seeing where I'm at.
Sandi

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Kate,
Thanks, I wasn't sure, wow, that's great, hopefully I'll sell enough HWC products, not sure of that though!!

Lisa

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Yipeee

Can't wait! The Breakfast of Caring is so awesome!! Makes you realize how easy it is to make a difference in others lives!

Smiles,:D

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I have earned the breakfast through RUFTH alone, so I'll get that pin. I haven't figured my HWC stuff yet, but it's unlikely I'll get that pin, I think.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know if I'll get the HWC pin, my fundraiser didn't do that well. But that's ok, I at least help out a good cause.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Lisa/ChefBear said:
I now have $248.21 in Round Up from Sept to Current and I haven't taken time to figure my HWC Sales/Donations, I know they are NOT selling this year like last year.

Are you finding you're selling as many of the products??

So does this mean, I'm going to BOC??

Lisa

I didn't sell nearly as many HWC items this year - NOBODY liked the stencils...people who liked the clips already had them fro mlas tyear...and people did like the bar board/knife set. People went NUTS for the mugs & platters, though - so I had many many people doing little catalog shows to be able to buy the dishes. I still, to this day, have people asking me for the HWC mini-measure-all-cup and the pink micro-fiber towel...I sure hope they bring those back one of these years. Pink handled kitchen shears would be a sure-hit as well, I'd bet!