• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Say the Funniest Things: My 5 Year Old's Hilarious Breakfast Confession

Kids are so cute! My son loves to cook and is in the 1st grade. :)That is so cute!Along these lines..
esavvymom
Staff member
My 5 yr old is on the phone with my DH right now. He's telling his dad how he made breakfast. "I made cereal" he says. " I TOLD you I was a Pampered Chef!".
:D

That is too cute! My daughter loves PC too.

That's awesome! Kids are so cute. My 4YO DD loves to cook too and loves PC! :)

That is so cute!

Along these lines..

My five year old, DD, came in the office a few minutes ago asking when I was going to make phone calls for Disney. My boys (11 and 10) asked if they could make calls to book parties. I told them to take some of my business cards with them in their backpacks and wallets...just in case they need to hand them out to people they meet.

They are sooo excited about Disney! They watched the video. Every single one of them even the 2 yo was glued to the tv.

My daughter is 8. We just bought our first home and her bedroom is still stark white and she wants it painted. So we set a goal for November. If I could book 10 shows for the month then we would go out and buy the paint! All of October she held me accountable every day... "who did you call? Did you get any bookings today? Have you asked people at work?" This was a super huge help! Kept me on my toes! During the 1st week of this month I had 9 booked, she says... "Can't I be a Pampered Chef host?" It was too cute how serious she was.

In the end I have booked 11 shows! She gets her paint!

I love what kids have to say... My BFs son and I made the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies last Saturday, he said he was gonna go to school and tell all of his friends that he is a Chef now! LOL

He also is constantly saying I can spell Chef. He's in the 1st grade and spelling is a big part of school right now.

Awwww, how sweet.

What is "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook?

"theThings Kids Say..." cookbook is a collection of recipes and anecdotes about the funny and often unexpected things that children say while cooking or baking. It is a fun and lighthearted cookbook that captures the innocence and humor of children in the kitchen.

Who is the author of "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook?

The author of "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have gathered and curated the recipes and stories from their own experiences with their children and grandchildren. This cookbook is a collaboration of real-life stories and recipes from real families.

Are the recipes in "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook kid-friendly?

Yes, all the recipes in "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook are designed to be kid-friendly and easy for children to help with. Each recipe has step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for involving children in the cooking process. Plus, the stories accompanying the recipes are sure to make cooking with kids even more enjoyable.

Can I purchase "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook online?

Yes, "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. It makes a great gift for parents, grandparents, or anyone who loves to cook with kids.

Are there any special tools or products needed for the recipes in "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook?

Most of the recipes in "theThings Kids Say..." cookbook use basic kitchen tools and equipment that you likely already have at home. However, there are a few recipes that may require specific Pampered Chef products, but alternative options are also provided. You can also contact your consultant for more information on specific products needed for a recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lesliec