• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charitable Recognition Breakfast

In summary, the Charitable Recognition Breakfast is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to recognize and honor the contributions and impact of charitable organizations and their volunteers. Invitations are extended to representatives from selected organizations, as well as Pampered Chef consultants and employees who have supported these organizations throughout the year. Charitable organizations are selected based on alignment with Pampered Chef's mission, impact and reach, and support from consultants and employees. Attendance is free for invited guests and donations or fundraising efforts are not required, but encouraged.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Who many dollars do you have to seel to attend the breakfast of caring . I sold 418.00 worth so far !!!!

Here is the basic info:

Consultants who qualify will receive a colorful lanyard to be worn at National Conference, an invitation to reserved seating during General Breakfast, and recognition during the Charitable Giving update at General Session.

There are several ways Consultants can qualify for recognition:

• Submit a total of $150 or more in combined contributions to HWC and RUFTH campaigns.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to HWC.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to RUFTH.
• Serve as a 2008 Food Bank Coordinator.

Consultants who earn Charitable Recognition will receive invitations and lanyards in their registration packets at National Conference.

$1 from the sale of each product is donated through out HWC program... so it goes by the number of products you've sold, not by the dollar amount. So if you've sold 50 products, you've submitted $50 in HWC contributions.

If you submitted a show as a HWC fund-raiser, you also are making a donation. Below is the breakdown for that:

$500 + show = 25% donation
$300 - $499 show = 20% donation
$150 - $299 = 15% donation

Personally, I've sold 40 HWC products so my donation from that is $40. Then I had a HWC show and the show total was $730 so my donation from the show was $182.50 (730*.25=182.5) so my overall total for HWC sales is $222.50.

Hope that makes sense! Have a great weekend! --- COLLEEN :)

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on selling $418 worth of items for the breakfast of caring. It's great to see your dedication and hard work paying off. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to have success in your sales!

What is the purpose of the Charitable Recognition Breakfast?

The Charitable Recognition Breakfast is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to recognize and honor the contributions and impact of charitable organizations and their volunteers.

Who is invited to attend the Charitable Recognition Breakfast?

Invitations to the Charitable Recognition Breakfast are extended to representatives from the selected charitable organizations, as well as Pampered Chef consultants and employees who have supported these organizations throughout the year.

How are charitable organizations selected to be recognized at the breakfast?

Pampered Chef selects charitable organizations based on their alignment with our mission to enrich lives and give back to our communities. We also consider the impact and reach of the organization and the support from our consultants and employees.

Is there a cost to attend the Charitable Recognition Breakfast?

No, attendance to the Charitable Recognition Breakfast is completely free for invited guests.

Are donations or fundraising efforts required to attend the Charitable Recognition Breakfast?

No, donations or fundraising efforts are not required to attend the Charitable Recognition Breakfast. However, we do encourage our consultants and employees to support the recognized organizations in any way they can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Poll
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat