• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Creative Title for Cub Scout Job...

(WHY DID YOU LIKE THE PACK'S PAST POPCORN SALE?)The chairperson for the Den/Pack's fundrasier is the "Popcorn Kernel".This year, our Pack doesn't do popcorn sales (hallelujah!), instead we have a HUGE pancake breakfast once a year.I want to come up with a name for the chairperson that takes care of our breakfast... other than "PB Chairperson"... too boring.Some ideas that have been thrown around include the Flap Jack Chairperson, the Major Flap Jack Chairperson, the Head Pancake, the General Flipper, the Flipper Chairperson, and the Sewers Chairperson
katie0128
Silver Member
For those of you familiar with Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts, you know they sell popcorn every year. The chairperson for each Den/Pack's fundrasier is the "Popcorn Kernel". Our Pack doesn't do popcorn sales (hallelujah!), instead we have a HUGE pancake breakfast once a year. I want to come up with a name for the chairperson that takes care of our breakfast... other than "PB Chairperson"... too boring. Thoughts???

The Flap Jack Chairperson!

John Kerry. Oh, wait, that would be waffles.How about Flap Jack?

Ha Vanessa...don't know if you should be concerned, or pleased that you are thinking like KG!:D

General Griddle?Flipper? (I added that one on porpoise.)

I hate the term "chairperson" or, for that matter, any term that used to be [blank]man that has been made PC by replacing "man" with "person." What a grotesque corruption of the English language. It's like fingernails on a blackboard.Just drop the "man" if you must, and refer to the lead of the event the way Robert's Rules of Order does - "Chair."[/soapbox]

Flapjack Quarterback.

HmmmmHis wife might not approve - "HOT CAKES" :love:

LOL

I do love "Flap Jacks"

or "Silver Dollars" yummy. I'm getting hungry now! :rolleyes:

Debbie :D

I like Flap Jack... perhaps Major Flap Jack? Major PB? Head Pancake? General Flipper... too dolphinish perhaps... TKG, your soapbox rant is refreshing... not many guys out there pay it too much mind.... not trying to be general just noting that the only folks I tend to see ranting about the over use of [man] in titles are female...

Hot Cakes reminds me of that character on MASH.. Hot Lips... perhaps might be too naughty to name her Hot Cakes Hoolahan? LOL...

lkprescott said:
I like Flap Jack... perhaps Major Flap Jack? Major PB? Head Pancake? General Flipper... too dolphinish perhaps... TKG, your soapbox rant is refreshing... not many guys out there pay it too much mind.... not trying to be general just noting that the only folks I tend to see ranting about the over use of [man] in titles are female...
I took my complaint to the store personager.Sewers are protected by personhole covers.A rotary iron is known as a persongle.While we're at it, the wreck left the car a persongled mess.Without a budget, it is difficult to personage your money.This weekend, many couples will go on a ropersontic getaway.Do you like to read ropersonance novels?At Christmastime, will you put up a nativity scene, complete with a
personger?

Last edited:
KG - totally agree!!!

I'm thinking General Flap Jack...

That "man-person" thing has always been a pet pieve of mine too! Glad I'm not alone.

I am so tired of being told what is good for me or what I can't do/say because it might offend someone. I have always been very conscious of other people's rights and feelings and it's an insult for people to constantly tell me different. What about MY rights?

...sorry. Don't get me going on this subject.

Now I need to get back to decorating for Christmas. Not the holidays or seasonal decorating - Christmas - no offense to those of other faiths but that's what WE celebrate in our family. You all are welcome and encouraged to decorate for your particular celebration and I'd love to hear the different things you do!

Sargent Syrup and the Pancake Posse
General Griddle

The last pancake breakfast that I went to was soooooo popular...(HOW POPULAR WAS IT?)Traffic was snarled in griddle lock.

:rolleyes: groan

Doncha just love the waffle irony?

I never liked the popcorn sale... so glad you don't have it.

Related to Need a Creative Title for Cub Scout Job...

1. What is the job of a Cub Scout?

A Cub Scout is a member of the Boy Scouts of America organization, specifically for boys in first through fifth grade. The main focus of Cub Scouts is to teach young boys leadership, character development, and outdoor skills through various activities and projects.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Cub Scout leader?

A Cub Scout leader is responsible for organizing and leading meetings, planning activities and outings, and providing guidance and support to the Cub Scouts in their troop. They also work closely with parents and other leaders to ensure a positive and fun experience for the scouts.

3. Do I need any special qualifications to be a Cub Scout leader?

While having experience in scouting or working with children may be helpful, there are no specific qualifications required to be a Cub Scout leader. However, all leaders are required to complete training and pass a background check before working with the scouts.

4. What are some creative ideas for a Cub Scout job title?

Some ideas for creative Cub Scout job titles could include "Adventure Coordinator," "Den Master," "Fun Facilitator," "Scout Guide," or "Chief Explorer." Ultimately, the title should accurately reflect the role and responsibilities of the leader while also being fun and engaging for the scouts.

5. How can being a Cub Scout leader benefit me?

Besides the satisfaction of working with young boys and helping them develop important skills, being a Cub Scout leader can also provide personal growth and leadership opportunities. It can also be a great way to connect with your community and make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove