• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Lose Weight with the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

In summary, anyone try this or are doing this program? Kirstie and Valerie have had success with it. It is possible for me to purchase just their breakfast and lunch foods and make my own dinners to save on money and also because I have a hard time with breakfast and lunch choices (either I skip breakfast all together than eat double for lunch) and my lunch choices are hard to figure out what to eat.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone try this or are doing this program?
I'm wondering after seeing Kirstie and Valerie's success if I can do it and drop those last 10-15 stubborn lbs!?

If you know of this program is it possible for me to purchase just their breakfast and lunch foods and make my own dinners to save on money and also because I have a hard time with breakfast and lunch choices (either I skip breakfast all together than eat double for lunch) and my lunch choices are hard to figure out what to eat. I wish I could just go to a 6 week spa and have them premake all of my meals and work out everyday -it would be soo much easier! LOL

Anyways just wanted to see what your opinions are and if you have answers to these ???? TIA!

I have done Jenny Craig before. I lost 50 lbs. It was awesome. However, they make you buy all of the food for all of your meals, when you first start. At least they did when I did it. They do this to help you with portion sizes. However, you never know things could have changed since I did it.

Good luck!

I think it is pretty pricey to start Jenny Craig. Have you tried WW? That worked well for me until I fell off the wagon. LOL!

I've heard of ww points but I am so needing portioned meals preset up for me so I don't have to think about and count calories or pts. Hmm that's a bummer about all meals on JC, I was thinking I could just eat salads and a protein for dinner and call it a meal :(.

Be prepared to pay 80-120 or more just for food the first week (not including members. It gets a little better in the following weeks. I was a member a zillion years ago - It is probably more expensive now. I am not trying to discourage you - I think everyone needs to find a diet that fits their lifestyle.

Kathytnt said:
Be prepared to pay 80-120 or more just for food the first week (not including members. It gets a little better in the following weeks. I was a member a zillion years ago - It is probably more expensive now. I am not trying to discourage you - I think everyone needs to find a diet that fits their lifestyle.
Kathy I tried loggin onto your site for the sample hoodia pop but didn't see it?

I am eating a Hoodia pop from Kathy as we speak. I will let you know how it works. Your supposed to drink 8 oz of water with it to activate the ingredients or something. I am finding drinking water with a watermelon lollipop a little difficult. :yuck:

1. Can I lose weight with the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

Yes, the Kirstie & Valerie Program is designed to help individuals lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. It focuses on incorporating balanced meals, portion control, and regular exercise into your daily routine.

2. How long does it take to see results with the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

The amount of time it takes to see results varies for each individual depending on factors such as starting weight, current lifestyle habits, and consistency with the program. However, most people start to see changes in their weight and overall health within a few weeks of following the program.

3. Are there any specific foods or food groups that are restricted on the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

No, the Kirstie & Valerie Program does not restrict any specific foods or food groups. Instead, it emphasizes balance and moderation in food choices. The program encourages incorporating a variety of nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.

4. Is exercise required as part of the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

Yes, regular exercise is an important component of the Kirstie & Valerie Program. It helps to increase metabolism, burn calories, and improve overall health. The program recommends at least 30 minutes of physical activity per day, but it can be tailored to fit individual needs and abilities.

5. Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while following the Kirstie & Valerie Program?

Yes, the Kirstie & Valerie Program encourages a flexible approach to eating, so you can still enjoy your favorite foods in moderation. The program teaches portion control and mindful eating, which allows for occasional indulgences without derailing progress towards weight loss goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
schel
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies