• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Breakfast of Caring Be Better This Year?

In summary, "Someone Please Tell Me!!" is a versatile and popular product from Pampered Chef that helps you chop and dice ingredients quickly and easily. It features a clear container and a convenient cleaning tool, making it different from other choppers. It can be used for a variety of ingredients, but not recommended for hard or dense foods. The container, lid, and blades are dishwasher safe, but the cleaning tool should be hand washed.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Will the Breakfast of Caring be special this time? Last year they had a section of the general breakfast roped off for us. There were no speakers and no HOT breakfast. Please tell me that they went back to the old way!!! Please:pray:

I earned it but didn't go so I'm not sure what the food was.. but it was a section roped off like last year.

Scrambled "eggs," bacon, yogurt, pastries, bagels, potatoes, OJ, coffee

Thanks guys! I couldn't wait to find out. Everything else I will wait patiently to find out, but I had to know that!

dannyzmom said:
Scrambled "eggs," bacon, yogurt, pastries, bagels, potatoes, OJ, coffee

That cracked me up!

The only difference was there were flowers on the table for the Breakfast of Caring. Whoopie, I worked really hard for that. I want to pick out next year's HWC products like year back, that was really fun. I want Julie Back!!!

Hankins said:
The only difference was there were flowers on the table for the Breakfast of Caring. Whoopie, I worked really hard for that. I want to pick out next year's HWC products like year back, that was really fun. I want Julie Back!!!

I want Julie back too--Doris said she is really happy where she is!!

morfia said:
I want Julie back too--Doris said she is really happy where she is!!

Did she say where she went? I can't remember.

ugghh some non for profit--place

morfia said:
ugghh some non for profit--place

Gotcha. I didn't think they had mentioned it but I don't have the best memory.:eek:

What is "Someone Please Tell Me!!"?

"Someone Please Tell Me!!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily chop and dice vegetables, herbs, and other ingredients with just a few quick presses. It is a versatile tool that can save you time and effort in the kitchen.

Is "Someone Please Tell Me!!" easy to use?

Yes, "Someone Please Tell Me!!" is very easy to use. Simply place your ingredients inside the container, close the lid, and press down on the top to chop or dice. The more times you press, the finer the chop will be.

What makes "Someone Please Tell Me!!" different from other choppers?

"Someone Please Tell Me!!" is unique because it has a clear container that allows you to see the chopping process and control the size of the chop. It also has a convenient cleaning tool that helps you easily remove any leftover food from the blades.

Can "Someone Please Tell Me!!" be used for other types of food besides vegetables?

Yes, "Someone Please Tell Me!!" can be used for a variety of ingredients, including fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats. However, it is not recommended for use with hard or dense foods, such as ice or coffee beans.

Is "Someone Please Tell Me!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the container, lid, and blades of "Someone Please Tell Me!!" are all dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the cleaning tool to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dooleycrew
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • redsoxgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC