• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Arie Crown Theater be used for our conference?

In summary, "aLittle Conference Info" is a section on the Pampered Chef website that provides important information about their annual conference. The conference is a significant event where consultants and leaders come together to learn, connect, and celebrate their achievements. The next conference will take place on [insert date] in [insert location], with registration information available closer to the date. All Pampered Chef consultants and leaders are invited to attend for personal and professional development. The conference will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, celebrations, and a product showcase with training sessions for business growth. Registration will be available on the website closer to the event date.
chefkathy
My director called HO and this is what she wrote:

"We will NOT be in the Arie Crown Theater – we will be on the third floor – all one level – no stairs – bigger place. According to Erica, we will all be together for Opening and Closing General Sessions, even though the agenda says we are staggered. I’m not sure about that one. She also said that we won’t have to go to the far end of McCormick Place either – the farthest workshop will be just over the “hump” (the part that goes over the expressway)."

Oh cool! Good news. I was wondering about all that walking and everything. I remember a year when the registration was in the big part of McCormick Place where the HUGE car show is, so I wonder if that's where we'll be? The part where they have the auto show is enormous.

good news, was wondering how that was going to work. Can't wait to see all of the people.

The old fart in me REALLY likes this!!:rolleyes:

What is "aLittle Conference Info" and why is it important?

"aLittle Conference Info" is a section of the Pampered Chef website that provides information about our annual conference. This conference is an important event where consultants and leaders come together to learn, connect, and celebrate their achievements.

When and where is the next conference taking place?

The next conference will take place on [insert date] in [insert location]. Exact details and registration information will be available closer to the date.

Who can attend the conference?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It is a great opportunity for personal and professional development, so we highly encourage all team members to attend.

What can I expect at the conference?

The conference will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and celebrations. There will also be a product showcase and training sessions to help you grow your business and learn about new products.

How do I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference will be available on the Pampered Chef website closer to the event date. Keep an eye out for emails and announcements with more details on how to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef