• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Ever Turned Me Into Ho, Really Deserves a Gold Star!I've Been

etc) and didn't see anything that would suggest that you were in any kind of legal trouble. I suggest you just relax and take a step back.
allisonserna
Who ever turned me into HO, really deserves a GOLD STAR!

I've been a consultant for going on 2 years now, I post on here to stop bugging me chef police, and suddenly I get a email from HO that I violated something online...

Really interesting....

I applaud you whoever did a Google search on me and then turned me in... That took some real guts!

Stay out of MY PC business, if you are going to be a tattletale and RUIN my business, I'm going to SUE you, I hope you have a good legal team behind you, because PC is not going to help you! We are independent consultants and when it comes to legal issues PC is not going to come to your rescue!

PS: I want my money back Greg, I dont want to be a part of the gorup that turns their back on each other! Delete my membership, whatever!

Um, what the .... ?????Before you go pointing fingers, do you have PROOF that it is anyone here?You DO know that PC actually pays employees to monitor the online policies, right? So I highly doubt that anyone here turned you in.Relax before you go making accusations.

DebbieJ said:
Um, what the .... ?????

Before you go pointing fingers, do you have PROOF that it is anyone here?

You DO know that PC actually pays employees to monitor the online policies, right? So I highly doubt that anyone here turned you in.

Relax before you go making accusations.
I was thinking the same thing, don't they pay people to patrol online activities for violaters?

Case in point, recently I got an email notifcation that I had violated for advertising online on some random FREE advertising website (totally forgot about this site since it's been 2 years or so when I first enrolled and hadn't received any business from it), I listed the main website instead of mine oops but it did have TPC name in it. But instead of pointing fingers here, I just assumed it was from a "PC cop" doing their job from HO!??

Last edited:
And I really don't think that you can sue someone because you violated a policy that you agreed to. Come on.

And they DO have people who watch this site as well....There was an HO person who responded to a question in the shoutbox a few months back.

dianevill said:
And they DO have people who watch this site as well....There was an HO person who responded to a question in the shoutbox a few months back.
Yes they do. I once got a PHONE CALL in response to something I posted. :eek:

DebbieJ said:
Things that make you go hmmmm!:confused:

Was it to correct you on something you had posted?

WOW is all I can say. :eek: Geez. THAT is not a good attitude to have.

I just got notification today that I posted somewhere on a forum and mentioned PC. Didn't even think about it. Matter of fact, I think I said "PC" and not Pampered Chef. But I accepted it's not within the rules and took it off. Never did it occur to me that someone from here purposely was "policing" around. I just figured someone came across my post or someone from the HO saw it.

I removed it and moved on. No use dwelling on it or accusing people. I'd put the energy into some business-building activities instead.

You do realize that HO has paid employees that monitor this site too - don't you? I'm pretty sure that most anyone here is not concerned in the least with how you decide to run your business so much as we want to help by ensuring that the rules are understood. Many consultants are confused about the policies. Once you understand the rules it's up to you to decide if you are going to follow them or not and if not - well then you have to face the consequences...... I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if HO read your postings about how you advertise your business and followed-up on it. Or if they were just doing their job and 'found' you on their own.

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:

An internet violation might just get you a slap on the wrist...reacting by threatening to sue someone in such a nasty manner might get you terminated.

Not too long ago consultants that openly talked about starting with another company were all terminated.

Allison, please don't get yourself in deeper trouble by lashing out while you are hurt. After reading your original post, I browsed through your past posts (to see if someone threatened to turn you in before) and see that you are new mommy that wants to replace your FT income with PC. Being turned in isn't the end of the world, take a deep breath and don't let this take your eye off the goal.

heat123 said:
Things that make you go hmmmm!:confused: Was it to correct you on something you had posted?
About two years ago, I was having some major shipping and broken items issues and asked the solution center rep to please register my complaint (so to speak). Instead, she told me it had to be in writing and encouraged me to to start an email campaign because if they didn't get complaints in writing they couldn't do anything about it. So I posted to encourage others to email in. I got a phone call the next day and all my problems were straightened out.

I do feel your pain, but geez your post was a little harsh don't ya think? I do understand because awhile back, one of my myspace "friends" turned me in. I knew it was one of them because my site is private & only friends can see it. But I was upset for a day & moved on with life. Yes it can be disheartening if you thought it was a friend, but don't let it ruin your biz! HO is very understanding if it's your first violation; just accept & move on...

Guys - she went offline - just let it rest. Posting will only fire her back up. Even if she had the truth put right in her face of who reported what she will just attack that person whether it be HO, a cheffer, someone else, whatever.She is obviously bitter and no need to fire her back up. I equate it to a child having a temper tantrum - keep talking to them and they keep having a fit. Ignore them or give them a proper spanking and it stops. We can't spank so we get to ignore. ;)No need to ruin the fun we have here and the productivity we have!

Actually the Chef Police did call Allison on violating an Internet Policy in one of the other threads. The thread was Bookings--->discouraged. I believe someone DID turn her in and that is pretty lame. We are here to encourage each other, NOT to troll around and see if someone is violating policy and then tattle to HO.

Again, the question here isn't whether she did or did not violate policy, the point is IT IS NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS AND THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!

I'm sorry Allison. I truly hope you don't leave us. I've received lots of great information from you. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

vtodd71 said:
Actually the Chef Police did call Allison on violating an Internet Policy in one of the other threads. The thread was Bookings--->discouraged. I believe someone DID turn her in and that is pretty lame. We are here to encourage each other, NOT to troll around and see if someone is violating policy and then tattle to HO.

Again, the question here isn't whether she did or did not violate policy, the point is IT IS NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS AND THEY NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!

I'm sorry Allison. I truly hope you don't leave us. I've received lots of great information from you. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

Todd - let it rest already, don't stir it up. There are no "Chef Police", someone just properly pointed out the advice she was giving wasn't correct.

Whether or not she was turned in, big deal, she stated it on public space. HO is here too.

No one cared if she violated past that, everyone said it is for HO to handle. She started this thread to stir up trouble.

Each of us needs to be responsible for following policy, running our businesses fairly and giving good, proper advice to our peers.

There will be a constant argument on the issue of whether or not this is other consultant's business because it does hurt their business. Regardless of where you stand, HO has a policy to protect THEIR name and intellectual property. Abide by it and have fun with PC!

vtodd71 said:

I'm sorry that this is going to sound a bit harsh but...maybe you need to mind your own business as well. It seems to me like you like to stir it up also.

vtodd71 said:
Actually the Chef Police did call Allison on violating an Internet Policy in one of the other threads. The thread was Bookings--->discouraged. .......
I've read that entire thread twice - unless I am blind, I did not see any mention of anyone calling HO and turning Allison in for anything.

Don't all my fellow cheffers just love the ignore feature on here:D

rennea said:
Don't all my fellow cheffers just love the ignore feature on here:D
Not me, I'm way too nosey to put anyone on ignore! :D

janetupnorth said:
Todd - let it rest already, don't stir it up. There are no "Chef Police", someone just properly pointed out the advice she was giving wasn't correct.

Janet- I will post about this if I want. You are not my mama. There ARE Chef Police on here who get some sort of thrill pointing out "violations of policy." These people need to learn that is none of their business. Period.

Cheese, is this REALLY that hard for some people to understand????? :rolleyes:

sfdavis918 said:
I'm sorry that this is going to sound a bit harsh but...maybe you need to mind your own business as well. It seems to me like you like to stir it up also.

And maybe YOU need to mind your own business too.

pamperedlinda said:
Not me, I'm way too nosey to put anyone on ignore! :D

It really depends Linda, sometimes it's not worth putting up with the crap and it makes the thread so much shorter:D

pamperedlinda said:
I've read that entire thread twice - unless I am blind, I did not see any mention of anyone calling HO and turning Allison in for anything.

I didn't say that anyone said they were going to report Allison to HO. But SOMEONE did mention that Allsion was "violating policy". It doesn't take a genius to add everything up and come to the conclusion that Allison did.

rennea, thanks for reminding me of that feature.

Wow - that feature shortened up this thread quite a bit! Thanks Rennea!

DebbieJ said:
rennea, thanks for reminding me of that feature.

And I've got access to that little feature as well. :rolleyes: ;)

This thread is sounding like my 10 and 12 year old boys, fighting.

vtodd71 said:
I didn't say that anyone said they were going to report Allison to HO. But SOMEONE did mention that Allsion was "violating policy". It doesn't take a genius to add everything up and come to the conclusion that Allison did.
actually, you did:

vtodd71 said:

JAE said:

ROFLOL! Where is that little smiley of the fists rolling anyway...Linda? I KNOW you have that one...

Sad thing is any business gets this childish. Most stop it at work though with corporate structures. PC is so flexible that almost anyone can join and have the pleasure of running their business almost anyway they want (as long as they follow policy). Unfortunately it does stop people from being people...

JAE said:

ROFL, you have sound at you end really?? Sorry Jae, couldn't resist today:)

JAE said:
Yep, I've got to help out with DS kindergarten class tomorrow and this thread is helping me mentally prepare for it! hahaha - Kindergarteners are NOT this bad! LMAO

rennea said:

Oh, now THAT was funny - thanks for the laugh Rennea - I needed it! :D

janetupnorth said:
ROFLOL! Where is that little smiley of the fists rolling anyway...Linda? I KNOW you have that one...

Sad thing is any business gets this childish. Most stop it at work though with corporate structures. PC is so flexible that almost anyone can join and have the pleasure of running their business almost anyway they want (as long as they follow policy). Unfortunately it does stop people from being people...
I wish I did. I think it was Laura, she has all the great smiles! I'm way too lazy to save them in any sort of format where I can easily find them.

Must have been Ann E. then.

rennea said:
I always say "sound.." because it's so lame to say, I mean type, "that reads like .....":) , KWIM?

http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue2.gif
http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue.gif
http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/bottom.gif

...and for the Star Wars fans...

http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/starwars.gif

pamperedlinda said:
actually, you did:

No! I actually didn't. I used the word "call" not as in "phone call" but "call" as in "point out" ex: Actually the Chef Police did "point out" to Allison on violating an Internet Policy in one of the other threads. Big difference.

JAE said:

Well I guess the moral of this little story is that it serves me right to stick my neck out for another fellow Cheffer. Yes. It does sound like kids fighting but it takes two to tango. ;)

dianevill said:
Wow - that feature shortened up this thread quite a bit! Thanks Rennea!
This made me laugh Diane~thanks!

That is where using correct english would have helped you out. Call to the majority of us is as in "phone call".

janetupnorth said:
http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue2.gif
http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue.gif
http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/bottom.gif

...and for the Star Wars fans...

http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/starwars.gif

I like this one girls:

kaseydee said:
That is where using correct english would have helped you out. Call to the majority of us is as in "phone call".

Hey! I'm from the South. Give me a break! :D

vtodd71 said:
Well I guess the moral of this little story is that it serves me right to stick my neck out for another fellow Cheffer. Yes. It does sound like kids fighting but it takes two to tango. ;)

Todd - the issue is who and what you are trying to defend. If you are defending someone who blatantly states they violate policy then gets caught however it may be then comes on to attack people on here who provide a wealth of knowledge and valuable experience and THEN attack or call names to those who stand up for uncalled for attacks...well, then yes, don't stick your neck out. Silence would have been better.

I thought long and hard about posting on any of these threads but logic states that the poster was being childish, is blaming others for being caught violating a rule - not link anyone here created links for her - well, that just needs to stop. That is common sense and logical.

The rest is a flurry of emotions that will die down if left unstirred.

OK, well I'm going to go to some actual work for my biz.....I guess I'll see where all this goes in the morning...:rolleyes:

lacychef said:
OK, well I'm going to go to some actual work for my biz.....I guess I'll see where all this goes in the morning...:rolleyes:

Go Lacy - go Lacy - earn a cruise!

janetupnorth said:
Todd - the issue is who and what you are trying to defend. If you are defending someone who blatantly states they violate policy then gets caught however it may be then comes on to attack people on here who provide a wealth of knowledge and valuable experience and THEN attack or call names to those who stand up for uncalled for attacks...well, then yes, don't stick your neck out. Silence would have been better.

I thought long and hard about posting on any of these threads but logic states that the poster was being childish, is blaming others for being caught violating a rule - not link anyone here created links for her - well, that just needs to stop. That is common sense and logical.

The rest is a flurry of emotions that will die down if left unstirred.

But you still don't get it! I could care less if she voilated a policy. That is between her and HO. What does it benefit me calling HO to tattle? Nothing. Allison was trying to help out another person who asked for help and got told she violated policy by the Chef Police. She didn't need that. Why didn't this person just send her a private message instead. No! Instead she pointed it out in front of everyone. And then mysteriously HO emails Allison about the policy violation! Give me a break! I would be mad if that happen to me too. Again... it is none of anyones business. Not mine. Not yours. Nobody but HO. Let them deal with it. THAT is my point!

Wow this thread is still going?

I'm sorry but when little miss Allison posted like she did she made it everyone's business. No need to attack everyone else for posting their thoughts or opinions that is what this site is for. If she would have been the adult she is suppose to be she would have PM'd whoever she thought turned her in - not post it on here for everyone to read. PLUS, no one knows who "turned her in". For all we know the HO person that checks on this site did it themselves.

<h2>1. Why did you receive a violation notice from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>As an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you are expected to uphold the company's policies and guidelines, both in person and online. It is possible that something you posted on a social media platform or online forum violated these policies, leading to a violation notice from the company.</p><h2>2. Can you clarify what the violation was?</h2><p>Pampered Chef may not provide specific details about the violation, but it is likely related to inappropriate or offensive language or behavior online. The company expects its consultants to maintain a professional and respectful online presence at all times.</p><h2>3. What can happen if I am found to be in violation of Pampered Chef's policies?</h2><p>If it is determined that you have violated company policies, you may receive a warning, have your account suspended, or even have your consultant membership terminated. It is important to familiarize yourself with the company guidelines and adhere to them to avoid any potential issues.</p><h2>4. Can I appeal a violation notice from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, you can appeal a violation notice by contacting the company's compliance team and providing any relevant information or context. However, it is important to remember that as an independent consultant, you are responsible for your own online behavior and actions.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent receiving a violation notice in the future?</h2><p>The best way to avoid receiving a violation notice is to carefully review and follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines, both in person and online. Be mindful of the language and content you post online and always strive to maintain a professional and positive image as a representative of the company.</p>

1. Why did you receive a violation notice from Pampered Chef?

As an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you are expected to uphold the company's policies and guidelines, both in person and online. It is possible that something you posted on a social media platform or online forum violated these policies, leading to a violation notice from the company.

2. Can you clarify what the violation was?

Pampered Chef may not provide specific details about the violation, but it is likely related to inappropriate or offensive language or behavior online. The company expects its consultants to maintain a professional and respectful online presence at all times.

3. What can happen if I am found to be in violation of Pampered Chef's policies?

If it is determined that you have violated company policies, you may receive a warning, have your account suspended, or even have your consultant membership terminated. It is important to familiarize yourself with the company guidelines and adhere to them to avoid any potential issues.

4. Can I appeal a violation notice from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can appeal a violation notice by contacting the company's compliance team and providing any relevant information or context. However, it is important to remember that as an independent consultant, you are responsible for your own online behavior and actions.

5. How can I prevent receiving a violation notice in the future?

The best way to avoid receiving a violation notice is to carefully review and follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines, both in person and online. Be mindful of the language and content you post online and always strive to maintain a professional and positive image as a representative of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lsm72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04