• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Doesn't Love Girl Scout Cookies?

In summary, "Talking With Past Hosts" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants reach out to past hosts to reconnect and offer them the opportunity to host another party. This benefits the consultant by potentially booking more parties and building customer relationships and loyalty. The process for "Talking With Past Hosts" involves identifying past hosts, reaching out via phone call, email, or social media, and discussing potential party dates and incentives. Incentives offered to past hosts can vary but typically include discounts, free products, or a special gift. It is recommended that consultants reach out to past hosts every 3-6 months and respect their decision if they are not interested in hosting another party at that time.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I like talking to my contacts in person when I can. This time of the year, I use Girl Scout cookies as an excuse to visit everyone. Besides taking orders for a troop, I offer to give a free box of cookies to past hosts.
Bobby

That's generous of you! Sounds like a good idea, but I can't afford anything extra.

Mmmm... Girl Scout Cookies! Thanks for reminding me that I'm going to gain 20 pounds in March from all the thin mints!

Yummm - Samoas!!! (80 calories a piece!! BUT worth it)

Ugh...I am SO sick of cookies right now! LOL!! We have been doing booths for weeks now. Last night we FROZE for two hours so my 5 year old could sweet talk Marines! LOL!!! BTW-at every booth that child has worked, at least one Marine has bought HER a box of cookies! LOL!!!

I think I would rather the Marine than the cookies...LOL :blushing: :love:

zookeeper614 said:
I think I would rather the Marine than the cookies...LOL :blushing: :love:
Would definitely be a lot less fattening! Heck, you might even burn a few calories that way!;)

This thread changed directions. (LOL)

Related to Who Doesn't Love Girl Scout Cookies?

What is "Talking With Past Hosts"?

"Talking With Past Hosts" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants reach out to past hosts to reconnect and offer them the opportunity to host another party.

How does "Talking With Past Hosts" benefit the consultant?

"Talking With Past Hosts" allows consultants to reconnect with past hosts and potentially book more parties. It also helps to build customer relationships and loyalty.

What is the process for "Talking With Past Hosts"?

The consultant will first identify past hosts to contact and then reach out via phone call, email, or social media. They will then offer the host the opportunity to host another party and discuss potential party dates and incentives.

What incentives are typically offered to past hosts for hosting another party?

The incentives offered can vary, but typically include discounts on products, free products, or a special gift. The specific incentives will depend on the consultant and the current promotions being offered by Pampered Chef.

How often should a consultant reach out to past hosts for "Talking With Past Hosts"?

It is recommended that consultants reach out to past hosts every 3-6 months, depending on their individual contact schedule and the response from the hosts. It is important to not be too pushy and respect the host's decision if they are not interested in hosting another party at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HeatherPCLady
Replies