• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting

The Girl Scouts of the USA do not allow Girl Scout related fundraisers with other organizations, but other organizations can donate money to the scouts. This way the Girl Scouts can keep most of the money. You can find out more information by going to Girl Scouts of the USA: Council Finder and clicking on your state. I am in contact with our local council on a regular basis because I do volunteer work for them. Good luck.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
These are some ideas for those that have a daughter in Girl Scouts or have friends that are.
Every month Girl Scout leaders and co leaders meet to get information to bring back to thier troops. Around this time of the year the troops are winding down and not much is going on, getting ready for summer. It's a great opportunity to offer a Pamper Me Party to the leaders. I was asked to do one in June. There will be several different companies represented there each offering a free gift for drawings. It will be in the same place where their regular meetings are.
Also offer to do a Gift Of Caring fundraiser for the scouts in the fall. I did two last fall.
December is also a good month for a Girl Scout related party because it's also a slow month for Girl Scouts.
I am also teaming up with two other PC consultants and doing Girls in the Kitchen classes for the Girl Scouts. It won't be a Pampered Chef show, but we will be able to advertise our business and demonstate our tools.

How do you go about getting in contact with them to do this?

I'd be interested in seeing more information on the Gift of Caring Fundraiser you did for fall. I have some friends I can talk to about that, and start getting it ready now, since fall will be here before we know it!

Are the Girl Scouts very busy in the summer? Obviously I was not a girl scout:(

I was a girl scout and was always busy in the summer time with camps and other outdoor activities. I would imagine it would still be that way, but who knows.

Our Girls in our troop are busy during the summer but our troop as a whole does not meet, I am also interested in doing this fundraiser!

There are lots of troops that don't meet after school lets out. Individual Girl Scouts sign up for summer camps and do stay busy.
The Gift Of Caring fundraiser happens each fall and is a way of giving something back without having to buy cookies are anything else. I did one for our local council by bringing them lunch one day. It wasn't advertised to the public so it wasn't very successful. I did another as a regular show fundraiser at our local area chair's home and it was nice.
To find out the information for your local council, go to
Girl Scouts of the USA: Council Finder and click on your state.
I am in contact with our local council on a regular basis because I do volunteer work for them. Good luck.

girlscouts and fundraisingAhh, I am a girl scout leader and I talked to our service units SHARE leader and she said that usually Girl Scouts do not allow fundraising with an organization meaning pc, I wanted to have a "pampering" event with our leaders and have proceeds go to SHARE foundation but she said most likely NO, but she was going to give my name to her supervisior and maybe something will come of it, but foe now I'm bummed...

Thanks for listening

You need to explain to the chair that the Girl Scouts and leaders will not be taking orders so it's not really a Girl Scout event. I did it on my own even though the chair did offer her home. Any company can donate money to the Scouts so I just let them know that a percentage of the orders would be donated to the council.
Before last year our council never used any outside business for fundraisers except for cookies. Now we are selling something like worlds finest chocolates in the fall. They didn't have much choice after Hurricane Katrina and Rita caused the council to lose a lot of their funding from The United Way.

1. What is a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting"?

A "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting" is an event where a group of Girl Scout leaders come together to relax, unwind, and learn about helpful tips and tricks for their troops. It is a fun and interactive way to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our Girl Scout leaders.

2. How long does a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting" typically last?

The duration of a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting" can vary, but on average it lasts about 2-3 hours. This allows for enough time to pamper and educate our leaders, without taking up too much of their busy schedules.

3. What kinds of activities are typically included in a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting"?

Some common activities at a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting" include pampering stations such as hand massages, facials, and nail painting. There may also be educational sessions on topics like troop management, fundraising, and fun activity ideas for the girls.

4. Do I need to bring anything to a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the meeting. All supplies and materials will be provided by Pampered Chef. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to relax and learn.

5. Can non-Girl Scout leaders attend a "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meeting"?

Unfortunately, only registered Girl Scout leaders are able to attend "Pamper a Girl Scout Leader Meetings". However, if you are interested in learning more about becoming a Girl Scout leader, please reach out to your local Girl Scout council for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies