• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Can Organize Fundraisers for Girl Scout Troops?

In summary, "Anyone Do Girl Scout Troops" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to partner with local Girl Scout troops and offer cooking and baking classes to help them earn their cooking badges. To get involved, consultants can reach out to their local Girl Scout council and receive training and materials. Classes can cover a variety of topics and must align with badge requirements. Previous Girl Scout experience is not necessary, but some knowledge is recommended. There may be costs associated with the program, but they can often be covered or shared. Consultants can also earn commission on product sales during the classes.
its_me_susan
Who do you put as the organization? Girl Scout council doesn't allow troops to do a vendor fundraiser. But I know "anyone" can do a fundraiser.

I think you can put the name of the person who is hosting the fundraiser. That's what I'm doing for the gal that is fundraising for the Leukemia/Lymphoma society.

It depends on the specific guidelines and rules set by the Girl Scout council. If the council does not allow troops to do vendor fundraisers, then it would be best to follow their guidelines and choose a different type of fundraiser. However, if the council allows anyone to do a fundraiser, then you could potentially choose any organization to work with for the fundraiser. It's important to check with the council and make sure you are following their rules and regulations.

1. What exactly is "Anyone Do Girl Scout Troops?"

"Anyone Do Girl Scout Troops" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows our consultants to partner with local Girl Scout troops and offer cooking and baking classes to help them earn their cooking badges.

2. How do I get involved with "Anyone Do Girl Scout Troops?"

To get involved, simply reach out to your local Girl Scout council and let them know that you are a Pampered Chef consultant interested in participating in their cooking badge program. They will provide you with the necessary training and materials to get started.

3. What types of cooking and baking classes can I offer to Girl Scout troops?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer a variety of cooking and baking classes to Girl Scout troops, including basic cooking skills, healthy eating, meal planning, and more. The classes must align with the Girl Scout badge requirements and can be tailored to the troop's specific needs and interests.

4. Do I need to be a Girl Scout or have any previous experience with Girl Scouts to participate in this program?

No, you do not need to be a Girl Scout or have any previous experience with the organization to participate in this program. However, it is recommended that you have some knowledge of the Girl Scout program and badge requirements to effectively lead the classes.

5. Are there any costs associated with participating in "Anyone Do Girl Scout Troops?"

There may be some costs associated with participating in this program, such as purchasing materials for the classes. However, these costs can typically be covered by the Girl Scout troop or shared with the participants. As a consultant, you can also earn commission on any Pampered Chef products sold during the classes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef