• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Sauces (Thai Peanut & Maple Honey Mustard) at a show.....

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Hi all,
I've got a bottle of each of these and want to take to a fundraiser (or 2) that I've got this upcoming week. I'm supposed to be doing a dessert show at one for Girl Scout Troop, but wanted to throw in something for the adults.

How or what can I make quickly and inexpensively to go with these, but that will also SELL these??

Thanks,

Lisa

Maragib

Mar 23, 2009
My sister keeps suggesting I add a little oil the the Thai Peanut and make a chinese chicken salad, haven't done it yet but you could try it. Make the pork in the DCB and mix the honey mustard in instead of BBQ sauce. Just my 2 cents. Mara

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
I fried up a ham steak on the stoke top & used the silicone basting brush to baste on some of the Maple Honey Mustard last night. UNcooked I didn't care for the sauce. BUt fried onto the ham it was good.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
At shows I usually just provide the bottles and something simple (right now that's pretzel chips) for dipping. You can always pour some over a brick of cream cheese and serve it with crackers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views