• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Outdoor Ideas for Girl Scout Group: Help Needed for Park Show on 30th

In summary, "Ideas Needed.. Help!" is a phrase used to seek suggestions or advice on a particular topic or problem. People may ask for ideas when they are stuck or lack inspiration, and there are various ways to come up with good ideas, such as brainstorming and seeking inspiration from others. Once ideas are received, they can be evaluated and combined to come up with a unique solution. To ask for ideas effectively, it is important to be specific, provide context, encourage creativity, be open-minded, and show appreciation.
need some ideas... drawing a blank.. I have an outdoor show on the 30th for a group of Girl Scouts and leader. It is in a park, so no water, or cooking facilities at all. Ideas are more than welcome!

You could make a fruit platter in the Cool n Serve. Show the pineapple wedged, apple wedged, veggie wedged, etc. Classic batter to mix a dip (I'm partial to whipped cream cheese and marshmallow fluff). Simple and no kitchen needed.

Perfect!! Exactly what I could not think of and what I need!

Great idea Sandra! And more healthy than my first thought of chips with salsa done in the MFP! LOL

How about doing a s'mores trifle? Not as healthy as a fruit platter but aren't Girl Scouts all about s'mores?

Sheila said:
Great idea Sandra! And more healthy than my first thought of chips with salsa done in the MFP! LOL

I think homemade salsa is packed with lots of nutrition! The chips...well if you make them whole grain it is a little better! You guys are making me hungry!

What does "Ideas Needed.. Help!" mean?

"Ideas Needed.. Help!" is a phrase commonly used to indicate that someone is seeking suggestions or advice on a particular topic or problem. It implies that the person is looking for creative or innovative ideas to solve a problem or come up with a new concept.

Why would someone ask for ideas?

People may ask for ideas when they are feeling stuck or lacking inspiration. They may be facing a challenge or trying to think of new ideas for a project or venture. Asking for ideas can also be a way to gather different perspectives and brainstorm with others.

How can I come up with good ideas?

There are many ways to come up with good ideas. Some strategies include brainstorming, mind mapping, taking breaks and letting your mind wander, and seeking inspiration from other sources such as books, articles, or conversations with others. It can also be helpful to approach the problem or topic from a different angle or to ask for input from others.

What should I do with the ideas I receive?

Once you have received ideas from others, you can evaluate them and see which ones resonate with you. You can also combine different ideas or build upon them to come up with a unique solution. It may also be helpful to discuss the ideas with others and gather feedback before making a decision.

Are there any tips for asking for ideas effectively?

Yes, here are a few tips for asking for ideas effectively:
- Be specific about what you are looking for
- Provide context or background information
- Encourage creativity and open-mindedness
- Be open to different perspectives and ideas
- Show appreciation and thank those who contribute their ideas

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Helena Johnson
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg