• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do U Want Deanna(Bachelorette) to Pick? Did U Watch Tell All?

In summary, Jesse is growing on me more and more each week. I like Jason two but am torn between them. I am excited for the finale to see who she picks.

Who do u want DeAnna to pick?

• Jeremy

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Jason

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Bring Graham back

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I just finished watching it on DVR.

I was shocked she let Jeremy go in a way and in a way I wasn't. I had this feeling she was trying to make herself love him.

Jesse continues to grow on me each week. I like Jason two. I am torn between them.

Especially since I LOVED Graham! I wish the show would do a REAL suprise ending and bring Graham back and she chooses him! And they are erally engaged and were covering it up on Tell All!! Sounds like a great soap opera!

Did u watch the Tell All?

I thought she was harsh to Jeremy and Graham. I didn't really care for Ryan during the show but I liked that he called her out on seeming like she wanted two things in the way they acted.

I never thought she seemed "witchty with a b" during the show but I thought she did tonight somewhat on Tell All.

Hey, Shouldn't the poll say Jason and Jesse

It should, but she posted late---we'll give her a break ;)

I really really hope she picks Jason, he is just too darn hot!! I was clapping when she picked him. My dh is so funny to watch that show with. I love him!:love:

I think she told it how it is on the tell all. I don't know, I like her b/c she does tell how it is.

personally the guys all seem nice---I don't think she is a nice girl!!!

tabnat80 said:
Hey, Shouldn't the poll say Jason and Jesse

HA!!! I guess u can tell I was so sleepy when I was posting and waiting for Cole to go to sleep!

Everyone that wants to vote for Jessee just vote for Jeremy and we will know what I was talking about! HA! It will not let me edit the poll.

I really hope she picks Jason. I think they are great together and the last date proved it. I have a show next Monday so will have to wait till I get home.

Argh -- I missed the show & only caught the rose ceremony & the last minute of her date with Jesse. I am so glad that Jeremy is gone. He was a fake. ("Oh wait, give me a moment while I strike a model pose beside this tree.")I like both remaining guys. Can't wait to see who she picks, though I am sad that one guy will be crushed.

I had heard rumors that she picks Jason but that they were no longer together.....then on the "tell all" show she said she was engaged, so who knows!

I like them both..Jesse is originally from our home area...just a little suburban town next to ours so I'm rooting for him...but I really really like Jason...can't wait to see what that big surprise ending is they have been advertising.

I was hoping for Jeremy but since he is gone I want Jason!! He's a sweetheart and they looked like a pretty fam together!! Jesse is just to goofy and goofy looking to me!

im betting on Jason too - I hope they work out because his little boy Ty is just too cute and I would hate for his little heart to be broken!

I dont see her being happy tho outside of Georgia or too far from it. She has said that many times!

I have a feeling Jesse or Jeremy are the next bachelor (if she picks Jason).

I am rooting for Jesse. He just grabs me.

I think she's choosing Jason (now that I have watched the previews for the finale). I hope, hope, HOPE that Jesse is the next "Bachelor". He is kind of the anti-bachelor, in that he doesn't look / act / have the same professional background as so many of the other guys. I love that he's different & kind of "typical".

arghhhh!! in typical fashion, I fell alseep last night & missed the last 20 minutes (I think) of
"After the Final Rose". What was the big announcement?!?!?!? Is she pregnant??I soooooo want Jason to be the next bachelor. I thought he had it in the bag, esp after the final date. Until... they show him TWICE saying he's the one & he's getting engaged. Then I knew he wasn't the one.Has anyone else ever noticed that on all reality shows you can always predict who is going home based on the "confessionals" that are shown. As soon as a contestant says aloud that s/he is safe, s/he is GONE. Every time.
Do the producers do that to make them look like idiots??

The big announcement was that they have set a date - May 9, 2009 (I think) and in the Bahamas. ABC gave them a honeymoon to you guessed it - Greece. I am wondering too if they will foot the bill on a big fat greek wedding. It crossed my mind too that the announcement would be that she is pregnant, that wouldn't be something tho that I would think they or ABC would want announced on national TV. They seem to be genuinely in love - we shall see. I was just totally blown away when she picked Jesse.

In the long run - with the track record on these couples, Jason and Ty especially probabl won out. I would hate for them to get totally attached to her and they break up. Jason said on the After the Final Rose show that "third time is a charm" and hopefully whether he meets her as the next bachelor, or on his own, he will find true love. Im sure women are beating down his doors today.

I was so disappointed. After she picked Jesse I didn't even watch the After the Final Rose episode. I still have it on the DVR so I will eventually watch it but I'm not in a rush now that I know the outcome. I thought for the past few shows that it would be between Jeremy and Jason and I would have liked if she picked either of them. I just wasn't rooting for Jesse to make it.

I think Jessie was her man-he will keep her happy--

Related to Who Do U Want Deanna(Bachelorette) to Pick? Did U Watch Tell All?

1. Who is Deanna, and why is she on "The Bachelorette"?

Deanna Pappas is a television personality and real estate agent who rose to fame as a contestant on the 11th season of "The Bachelor." She was chosen as the lead for the 4th season of "The Bachelorette" in 2008.

2. Who are the final contestants on "The Bachelorette" that Deanna must choose from?

The final contestants on Deanna's season of "The Bachelorette" are Jason Mesnick and Jesse Csincsak.

3. Did Deanna already make her final decision on "The Bachelorette"?

We can't reveal any spoilers, but the final rose ceremony has already been filmed and Deanna has made her decision. The season finale will air on TV for viewers to find out who she chooses.

4. What is the "Tell All" episode on "The Bachelorette"?

The "Tell All" episode is a special episode where all of the eliminated contestants from that season come back to discuss their experiences on the show and confront each other about any drama that occurred.

5. Will there be a reunion for Deanna and the winner of "The Bachelorette"?

Again, we can't reveal any spoilers, but typically there is a reunion episode after the season finale where the lead and their chosen winner discuss their relationship and any updates since the show ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003