• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Jason find love after being heartbroken on The Bachelorette?

In summary, Deanna chose Jesse over Jason, who was feeling "secure, settled, and in love" with Deanna.
jrstephens
I just knew it was going to be Jason especially after the way Jesse was with her family. I felt sorry for Jason, he was so sure it was him like millions of others thought I am sure. Jesse did seem truly happy and in puppy love though, so, I hope they work out.

I just hate that if she was ever having doubts about Jason that she should not heve kept him or met his son. That is a lot to put Ty through. I do not want Jason to be the next Bachelor and do not think he would do it b/c of what all it would put his son through and how much more he would be away from him. You can find love without leaving your child to do so.

What did yall think about Jeremy going back to talk to her? I thought during the show he was "trying" to act in love but after that I guess he really was.

I want Graham to be the next Bachelor!

Man I was so MAD!! She just was wrong!! Jesse is just weird to me!! But who knows!! I would like Jeremy as the next. Graham I like but he just want open up!

gothim0802 said:
Man I was so MAD!! She just was wrong!! Jesse is just weird to me!! But who knows!! I would like Jeremy as the next. Graham I like but he just want open up!

I agree with you!
I came storming out of my bedroom and told my dh that she picked the wrong one! I felt so sorry for Jason. He's so cute and sincere.

I wasn't home to watch this show at all, but I have a hard time with it...seems to soap opera-ish to me. Kind of like a semi-arranged marriage too. I wouldn't want to pick love from a pool of 30 or so people...It'll be interesting to see what becomes of them...

I only watched the finale last night of the whole season - I knew she would pick Jesse - typical Bachelor ending - they always edit it to look like they are going to pick the other guy/girl and then they always pick the one that doesn't seem like the right fit. Although I don't really care for Deanna - hopefully she'll be happy now that she got engaged!

PampMomof3 said:
I agree with you!
I came storming out of my bedroom and told my dh that she picked the wrong one! I felt so sorry for Jason. He's so cute and sincere.

I did the same thing Kristi! With Dad grilling Jesse about what are you going to do after snowboarding...LOL...I thought for sure it was going to be the reliable, cute, "I know what he'd be like as a father," dependable, stable Jason!

I wish Ty wasn't brought into the picture. In the "after the rose," I love how Jason was "to the point" with his questions. Hopefully he got some peace with her answers.

It will be interesting if the "fun" guy works out since they've set a wedding date already...that was quick! I don't see this one lasting long....

I want Jason to be the next Bachelor too Jennifer!!!

I was surprised. I only watched the first show and a couple of minutes of last night,and I was totally wrong with my guesses. I figured snowboarder guy would have been gone soon after the first show. I also figured the daddy would have been let go too because that's a big step for someone to not only quickly get to know someone but to agree to marry him when he already has a child.

Whatever. Like I said, I only watched the first show and a couple minutes of last night's show.

I soooo thought she would have picked Jason... but had a sneaking feeling for weeks that it might be Jesse. She kept Jesse around, over and over again, so there must have been something there.

I had picked Jason from the first moment they showed him. I figured he was a keeper & that Deanna would keep him b/c of how it would appear if she let him go b/c he has a child.
I think (despite what she said) Ty was a huge factor in her choice. And that's a valid reason for her not to choose him. As someone else said, committing to 1 grown up (who went into this willingly) after a few weeks is one thing, but to commit to a child as well -- that adds a lot of pressure to "make" it work.It was telling when her SIL said that Deanna's care-free & Jason was too secure / settled /whatever she said. That seemed to be an "a ha" sort of moment for Deanna.I feel so badly for Jason. I think she was in love with him, but feared the ramifications of pursuing their relationship. Jesse was a safer choice, emotionally.

Maybe it was just me, but I was getting very sick of hearing "the brad thing". Get over it D! You are now with someone knew and you need to treat them like you want to be with them, not that they are your second choice. I felt so sorry for both guys with D and her family talking about Brad almost the whole time. I truly think that will be her and Jesse downfall in their relationship and I wouldn't blame him. I wouldn't hear about my DH ex all the time either. Just my 2 cents...sorry for the vent:(

I really wanted her to pick Jason too, but whatever -she needs to live with her decision. I am not picturing Jesse as fulfilling her dreams (are they really going to have 3 kids in the next 5 years?)... but as she said, she changed during this process so now she's going to be wild DeAnna instead of settled-down DeAnna.

The stability probably scared the crap out of her... in which case I would say they shouldn't be getting married so quickly either...

Am I the only one who loved Jesse? He is such a cutie. He looked like he was so in love with her. Everytime they were together he was just in awe and all over her every word. I think they make a great couple. I did feel bad for Jason though too. He seems like a nice guy, however, I feel like he had rehearsed his goodbye that he did in the car. He didn't seem all that broken up over leaving her to me.

1. What is "Bachelorette: the Final Rose"?

"Bachelorette: the Final Rose" is the season finale episode of the popular reality TV show "The Bachelorette". It is the last episode of the season where the bachelorette chooses her final suitor and gives them the final rose.

2. When does "Bachelorette: the Final Rose" air?

The exact air date for "Bachelorette: the Final Rose" varies from season to season, but it typically airs in the late summer or early fall. The specific air date can be found on the network's website or TV guide listings.

3. How is the winner chosen on "Bachelorette: the Final Rose"?

The bachelorette makes her final decision based on her feelings and connection with the remaining suitors. The final rose is typically given to the suitor who receives the bachelorette's last rose, signifying that they are the winner of the show.

4. Are there any special traditions or events during "Bachelorette: the Final Rose"?

Yes, there are a few traditions and events that typically occur during "Bachelorette: the Final Rose". These can include the final dates with the remaining suitors, the bachelorette meeting the families of the final suitors, and the final rose ceremony where the winner is chosen.

5. How can I watch "Bachelorette: the Final Rose" if I miss the live airing?

If you miss the live airing of "Bachelorette: the Final Rose", you can usually watch it on the network's website or streaming platforms. It may also be available for purchase or rental on services like iTunes or Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003