• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whitney's First Show: Seeking Advice & Help!

In summary, Whitney is doing Mystery Host at her first party and is giving away free items to people who book. She is using the free product value earned at her show to pay for the item and is presenting the item to the guest at their own show.
Whit
Good morning,
I'm finally going to have a show 6-24-05(my own but it's a start) so now that we are on just money value system, the sales I get from this show I'm going to give away to people who book I guess. (still not how to decide who gets them)any ideas to ?
So technically when I enter this show how do I carry over this amount of sales to the person's show.
As far as the show I'm not nervous just excited but just nervous about paper work and new stuff since I've been out for awile.
Help ! Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks and have a blessed day-
Whitney
PS anyone in the Valencia, California area?

I'm doing Mystery Host at my first party too, since I'm having it at my house. What I am going to do is put all the names of everyone who orders in a hat, and then give them my host benefits on that order. So everyone will want to order and order enough to get good host benefits, in hopes of winning the drawing.

Hope this helps!

You can't carry over the sales to someone else's show. You can put them in as host and give them the benefits, but once you turn in the show that is the end of that show. Now, if they are holding their show in the same month...or if nobody purchases the monthly special and the next show is not too far away, you could just add the sales to their show and submit it as one show. But don't wait too long because your guests want their stuff! I hope I haven't confused you. Maybe someone else can explain better.

As far as deciding who gets the benefits, you can put the names in a basket and draw one.

Shawnna

I would have people who book a show pick a free item within a certain price range. (You can decide the value amount) Use the free product value earned at your show to pay for the item. Then present the item to them at their own show. It will help assure that they will not cancel, and their guests can see your generosity, and hopefully, in turn, book their own show. ;)

Good morning Whitney! Congratulations on hosting your own show, that's a great step in your pampered chef journey! As for your question about how to decide who gets the sales from your show, I would suggest using a random drawing to make it fair for everyone who books a show with you. You could also consider giving a small gift to each person who books a show with you, as a thank you for their support. As for carrying over the sales to their show, you can easily track this through your consultant account on the pampered chef website. It will show you the sales from your show and the sales from their show, and you can easily transfer the credit over to them. Don't worry about the paperwork and new stuff, just take it one step at a time and ask your upline or fellow consultants for help if needed. They are always happy to support and guide you. And don't forget to have fun and enjoy the experience! I'm not in the Valencia, California area, but I wish you all the best for your show. You got this! Have a blessed day as well. Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Whitney's First Show"?

"Whitney's First Show" is a podcast where host Whitney seeks advice and help from experts and listeners on various topics related to her first solo live performance. It covers everything from choosing a venue to promoting the show.

2. Who is Whitney?

Whitney is the host and creator of "Whitney's First Show". She is a musician and performer who is preparing for her first solo live show and wants to make it a success.

3. How can I listen to "Whitney's First Show"?

You can listen to "Whitney's First Show" on various podcast platforms such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts. You can also listen to it on the official website for the show.

4. Can I submit a topic or question for Whitney to discuss on the show?

Yes, Whitney welcomes topic and question submissions from listeners. You can submit them through the show's official website or social media pages.

5. Are there any experts featured on the show?

Yes, "Whitney's First Show" often features experts in various fields such as event planning, marketing, and performance coaching. They provide valuable insights and advice to help Whitney and listeners with their first show preparations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vtolin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fun2cook2