• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My First Show Is Tomorrow!

In summary, for a successful first Pampered Chef show, it is important to bring all necessary materials, prepare beforehand, wear comfortable and professional attire, engage with the audience, and avoid common mistakes such as being unprepared or too pushy.
dkitten13
I am so nervous and truly feel unprepared! I just can't get motivated to get organized! I think I have everything I need but I'm just not sure!

How many of the next months flyers do you bring? One for each folder?

Any suggestions or reassurances would be greatly appreciated!

Have you asked your director/recruiter?

There is a Cooking Show Checklist on your Printable CD or under the "Download Center" tab on Consultant's Corner. On the left side- click on "New Consultant Resources". In that section, you'll see the Printable CD materials- including a "Cooking Show Checklist".

*edit: To save you time, I've decided to just save it on my PC and upload it here for you.*

Start there and then see how you feel- but as a first-time show, that's a great starting point that's all organized for you. :D GOOD LUCK and just have fun! You're a PAMPERED chef, not a Perfect chef!

Attachments

• cooking-show_checklist.pdf
    594.2 KB · Views: 682
I only bring one copy of the upcoming host and guest specials and I have it in the flipchart. I show it during my presentation. You can also use a binder if you don't have the flipchart.

Good luck!

I use the checklist for each show. I am a veteran of 5 cooking shows! Get your stuff packed in the car and then breath. I let the guests do most of the selling. Ask each guest to talk about their favorite PC product. Then just make the recipe or have the guests do it. If someone has a question you don't know, write it down and find out later. I assume everyone at the show will know this is your first show! Just relax and have fun!!!

What should I bring to my first Pampered Chef show?

For your first show, it is important to bring all of the necessary materials to ensure a successful event. This includes your demonstration kit, order forms, catalogs, and any other paperwork or supplies provided by Pampered Chef. It is also helpful to bring any extra kitchen tools or equipment that you may need for your demonstration.

How should I prepare for my first show?

Preparation is key for a successful first show. Make sure you have familiarized yourself with the products you will be demonstrating and have practiced your recipes. It is also important to have a plan for your demonstration, including a timeline and any talking points you want to cover. Don't forget to review the host's guest list and be prepared to answer any questions they may have about the products or the company.

What should I wear to my first show?

The most important thing is to feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing. It is recommended to wear business casual attire, such as a nice top and pants or a skirt. Avoid anything too flashy or distracting, as you want the focus to be on the products and your demonstration. Also, consider wearing comfortable shoes, as you may be on your feet for an extended period of time.

What can I do to make my first show a success?

There are several things you can do to ensure a successful first show. First, make sure you are well prepared and have all of the necessary materials. Second, engage with your audience and make them feel welcome and excited about the products. Third, be knowledgeable about the products and be prepared to answer any questions. Finally, follow up with your guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional assistance they may need.

What are some common mistakes to avoid at my first show?

Some common mistakes to avoid at your first show include not being well prepared, not engaging with your audience, and not following up with guests afterwards. It is also important to avoid being too pushy or salesy, as this can turn off potential customers. Instead, focus on building relationships and showcasing the products in a genuine and authentic way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GloriaR