1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! My first show is tomorrow!

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I am so nervous and truly feel unprepared! I just can't get motivated to get organized! I think I have everything I need but I'm just not sure!

How many of the next months flyers do you bring? One for each folder?

Any suggestions or reassurances would be greatly appreciated!

Apr 15, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you asked your director/recruiter?

Apr 15, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

There is a Cooking Show Checklist on your Printable CD or under the "Download Center" tab on Consultant's Corner. On the left side- click on "New Consultant Resources". In that section, you'll see the Printable CD materials- including a "Cooking Show Checklist".

*edit: To save you time, I've decided to just save it on my PC and upload it here for you.*

Start there and then see how you feel- but as a first-time show, that's a great starting point that's all organized for you. :D GOOD LUCK and just have fun! You're a PAMPERED chef, not a Perfect chef!

Attached Files:

Apr 15, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I only bring one copy of the upcoming host and guest specials and I have it in the flipchart. I show it during my presentation. You can also use a binder if you don't have the flipchart.

Good luck!

Apr 15, 2009
  5. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

I use the checklist for each show. I am a veteran of 5 cooking shows! Get your stuff packed in the car and then breath. I let the guests do most of the selling. Ask each guest to talk about their favorite PC product. Then just make the recipe or have the guests do it. If someone has a question you don't know, write it down and find out later. I assume everyone at the show will know this is your first show! Just relax and have fun!!!

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?