• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate Raspberry Dream Torte

In summary, a group of people were discussing a chocolate-raspberry recipe that was made in a torte/flan pan and originally posted by a Pampered Chef consultant. They were trying to find the recipe and make it for a chocolate party. Some changes were suggested, such as using a brownie instead of vanilla wafers and adding layers of Cool Whip. One person shared a story about their first show and how things went wrong but they were able to improvise and make it work. They also talked about the benefits of having fun and making people feel comfortable at shows.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I have been searching for this recipe all over and can't find it. Could anyone help me or if you have the recipe could you post it please. TIA:)

Sounds yummy! I'm interested too. Is it a PC recipe?

pamperedlinda said:
Sounds yummy! I'm interested too. Is it a PC recipe?

Yes I believe so, not sure if that is the correct name of the recipe but it is made in the torte/flan pan. My AD was making this about 1-2 years ago. I have been tring to get ahold of her for it but she is not responding back.

Here is the Word Doc.

Attachments

• Chocolate Rasberry Dream Torte.doc
    51 KB · Views: 396
I think that is the one, but it seems i remember she put white chocolate with it, maybe she just added her own touch. Once I get it from her I will post it as well. Thanks Kristin and kspry I can use this one for sure.

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
I think that is the one, but it seems i remember she put white chocolate with it, maybe she just added her own touch. Once I get it from her I will post it as well. Thanks Kristin and kspry I can use this one for sure.

If you look up the trifles in the file search the one your looking for is in the trifle recipes doc. Its a list with a table of contents. I was actually mix and matching to get THIS one! The rest of the recipes were either pound cake and/or white chocolate. THIS is the actual combination I wanted for my chocolate party tomorrow!

P.S. I made this last night for my show ahead of time. I never NEVER received as many compliments for ANYTHING I've made as I did for this recipe. It was amazing and easy....thanks so much for the recipe!

Oh Yummy! I love Chocolate raspberry flavor! Good to know Dena, I was going to ask if anyine had tried it, glad to hear it was such a hit!

Carissidy said:
Oh Yummy! I love Chocolate raspberry flavor! Good to know Dena, I was going to ask if anyine had tried it, glad to hear it was such a hit!

It wasnt very pretty for my first time but everyone raved. Very moist and very delicious.

One of my best friends is a chocolate/raspberry freak (but NOT white choc.) and just hosted a Chocolate Bliss show with me. We did the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle in the new S/B, but made the following changes:
We used a brownie in place of the 'nilla wafers
We used Chocolate Fudge Pudding in place of the white chocolate pudding
We added a couple thin layers of plain Cool Whip - just for the color variation.

We liked it MUCH better than the original recipe.

LOL sometimes it doesn't matter how good it looks depending on how hungry your guests are, it's all going to the same place!:D I don't think mine will be to fancy either but sounds like its worth giving it a shot!:eek:

Carissidy said:
LOL sometimes it doesn't matter how good it looks depending on how hungry your guests are, it's all going to the same place!:D I don't think mine will be to fancy either but sounds like its worth giving it a shot!:eek:

Oh Angela. It was ugly. I didnt even out the bottom cake (never made a layer cake) and the top layer split and start to slide off in the frige. Thank god mom came over before the show. She cut the cake in half where it split and presliced that half of the cake. It looked "intentional." Whew! :eek:

Good Save! See thats the way that it should be learning to be quicker in the kitchen (LOL) :D

Carissidy said:
Good Save! See thats the way that it should be learning to be quicker in the kitchen (LOL) :D

I knew SOMETHING was going to go wrong. I figure your first show is like your wedding day. Something is BOUND to go wrong and its only as bad as you make it to be....pick up and move on!

I never sold so many of those new torte pans than in the show where my host's 11-year daughter decorated the cake.

Such a beautiful assistant! So much fun!

Exactly! I actually like it when things like that happen because I feel as though, ok I am normal and not overly professional. I love to have fun at shows! And getting everyone laughing with me is great. It makes them feel more comfortable... I love it!

Carissidy said:
Exactly! I actually like it when things like that happen because I feel as though, ok I am normal and not overly professional. I love to have fun at shows! And getting everyone laughing with me is great. It makes them feel more comfortable... I love it!

I concur. If I take back the whole show, I would. Looking back, I was awful. But I had everyone in stitches and it paid off. I was sure to have lots of wine to make sure they overlooked my flaws! LOL...

Oh well the show is over and all is well! Good Luck at your next show!! :D I think we officially hugh jacked this thread oops! Sorry Stacy!

Carissidy said:
Oh well the show is over and all is well! Good Luck at your next show!! :D I think we officially hugh jacked this thread oops! Sorry Stacy!

I apologize Stacy. But I HIGHLY recommend this one! :balloon: ;) :eek:

I made the chocolate raspberry dream torte for a memorial day bbq - but i used strawberries b/c raspberries were so pricey that week. It came out really pretty. It never occured to me to do it as a demo...what do you do while the cake is baking?
Oh - and here's a pic of it...
PamperedChef004.jpg

LOL! Yours is beautiful! :D Mine was not so pretty....

Denarella said:
LOL! Yours is beautiful! :D Mine was not so pretty....

Aw shucks...thanks!

Yours is awesome! Well, now I know it can be done! I may give it a whack and especially if it chosen for a show ;)

dannyzmom said:
I made the chocolate raspberry dream torte for a memorial day bbq - but i used strawberries b/c raspberries were so pricey that week. It came out really pretty. It never occured to me to do it as a demo...what do you do while the cake is baking?

Bake the cake ahead of time... remove from pans and cool... put back in pans to use at the show and then flip them out and continue... you'll be able to feel like a Food Network Star who "prepared one ahead of time" just for your guests! It works great and gives you a fast second demo.

quiverfull7 said:
dannyzmom said:

Bake the cake ahead of time... remove from pans and cool... put back in pans to use at the show and then flip them out and continue... you'll be able to feel like a Food Network Star who "prepared one ahead of time" just for your guests! It works great and gives you a fast second demo.

So, I'd bake 'em ahead of time like at home?
Hmmmm...
I have a chocolate show shceduled for later this month -- maybe I could do this one (bake the cake at home ahead like you said) and then like a trifle or somethign else?

dannyzmom said:
quiverfull7 said:
So, I'd bake 'em ahead of time like at home?
Hmmmm...
I have a chocolate show shceduled for later this month -- maybe I could do this one (bake the cake at home ahead like you said) and then like a trifle or somethign else?

I did the chocolate cinnamon dip with a fruit tray...

I hate hate hate when my chocolate gets contaminated with cinnamon. It's a sin. Can't do it.

dannyzmom said:
I hate hate hate when my chocolate gets contaminated with cinnamon. It's a sin. Can't do it.

LOL! Gotcha! But I'd DEFINITELY do the cake...easy fast and absolutely to die for...

Related to White Chocolate Raspberry Dream Torte

What ingredients are needed to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Dream Torte?

The ingredients for this decadent dessert include white chocolate chips, heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, fresh raspberries, and butter.

Is this recipe difficult to make?

No, the White Chocolate Raspberry Dream Torte is actually quite simple to make. It only requires a few steps and basic baking skills.

Can I make this torte in advance?

Yes, you can make the torte a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. It actually tastes better after chilling overnight.

How many servings does this torte yield?

This recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on how large you cut the slices.

Can I use frozen raspberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen raspberries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • GinaG623