• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Would You Order for a Non-Responsive Host

In summary, the conversation is about a show that took place at the end of June and the host has not responded to the sender's attempts to contact her. The sender is wondering if they should order the only item the host has expressed interest in or order products that add up to the free product value. The sender is also considering waiting a few more days before closing the show. The host eventually calls back and has another order and a past hostess planning to order, causing surprise and shock for the sender. The sender is advised to keep everyone updated and ask the host why she had not called.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, so end of month June I had a show that was supposed to close the day after so I could turn it in by end of month. The host was very cooperative, the show went on, almost $400 in sales, one booking, all I needed to do was get her order. I called the next day, she was waiting on one order from her neighbor, she called me to ask a question and then..............nothing. She stopped answering my calls, won't call me back, I even left a message at her job with someone who was at the show and she won't respond.

Last message I left two days ago said if I didn't hear from her by noon today I would submit her order and choose her free stuff for her and she would forfeit her other rewards. Haven't heard from her. Now here is my question.

The only item that I know for sure she wanted is the Deep Covered Baker - I can order that for her using her free product value and she would only owe about $8 on it. Do I order that and just keep it until I get the $8 or do I just order products that add up to the free product value and then just drop it all off. I don't know what else she wants.

You have until July 15 to close a June show. I know it can be pain but I would recommend waiting a few more days. She might just call to bitch if she knows you ordered so when she does...surprise her by telling her you actually didn't yet lol

you know what - she just called! I can not believe it - it's like she was waiting to call after the deadline I gave her just to see what I would do. I hadn't ordered yet and she had another order for more than $60 and one more person - who is a pasts hostess of mine that is planning to order on my website tonight. I really am in shock over the whole thing. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Some people just have to push the envelope. Keep us posted.

Did she say why she hadn't called? I would have maybe asked! LOL
Glad she called you back though..

What is a non-responsive host?

A non-responsive host is someone who has not replied to your invitation for a Pampered Chef party or has not shown any interest in hosting a party.

Why should I order something for a non-responsive host?

Ordering something for a non-responsive host shows them that you appreciate their support and that you value their business. It also helps to increase your sales and reach your party goals.

What should I order for a non-responsive host?

You can order any Pampered Chef product for a non-responsive host. It could be something that you know they would love or something that is popular among our customers. We also have gift cards available if you are unsure of what to order.

Will the non-responsive host receive any benefits from my order?

Unfortunately, a non-responsive host will not receive any host benefits from your order. However, they will still receive the standard customer benefits such as earning rewards points and being eligible for our monthly specials.

How can I encourage the non-responsive host to host a party in the future?

You can gently remind the non-responsive host about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free and discounted products, exclusive host offers, and a fun and interactive experience with friends. You can also offer to help them plan and organize the party to make it easier for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcjenkunkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956