• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Way Should I Go for Spring Samples??

etc) so I'm thinking about only getting the things that I KNOW I'll use. So that cuts my list down to: the collapsable bowl, the pinch bowls, the oven pad, the sheet pans, the grill basket, and the nylon knife. The collapsable bowl is a MUST!!! When people see it in action, they want it! I ordered C and D and everything Kelly had on her open stock. I went through the sets and highlighted the items I wanted. Then I chose my packages by what would be the best deal. I have $88 in PC$ so I only spent $40.I got the salad bowl, party sticks, which I think are so great,
PChef_ang
Gold Member
As much as I would like to order all of the samples, shame on me for not earning them:( , I cannot order all of them. So my question is what do you guys feel are the "must have" packages. I am hoping to stay around $75, but wnat to get what represents the new products the best.

As always, y'alls help is much appreciated!!! :D

I ordered package C, the collapsable bowl, the pinch bowls, grill basket, BBQ basket and nylon knife. This came to $87 with tax, shipping, and rounding up!

ETA-The collapsable bowl is A MUST!!!!! When people see it in action, they want it!

I ordered C and D and everything Kelly had on her open stock. I went through the sets and highlighted the items I wanted. Then I chose my packages by what would be the best deal. I have $88 in PC$ so I only spent $40.

I got the salad bowl, party sticks, which I think are so great, pinch bowl set, grill basket, all open stock, I just had the one show in Feb so money was a little tight

I didnt order anything yet, but I am going to get the things that I will use, and the things that I think people would like to see in person...like the party sticks.

the collapsible bowl, party sticks, and Grill Basket are creating the biggest stir at my shows. Order the new spice rubs from Supply Order!

Becky, that is going to be my sample order. I did a booth this weekend and had lots of interest in all of those products. Since I was doing the booth with my director, I figured I would use her products. Then I would order my own based on the results of the booth.

I just ordered the pinch bowls, grill basket, party sticks, collapsible bowl, and the colander and bowl set. I haven't seen the colanders in person -- I hope they're nice!

Keith, great signature, I had to laugh...

I am wondering how all of you are marketing those pinch bowls? I just cannot get excited over them...and wouldn't have ordered them if I hadn't earned them..I showed them at my cooking show last weekend and got NO reaction at all from them..and I get alot of reactions for the prep bowls..

Haha...thanks!

I haven't marketed the pinch bowls yet (mainly because they're not here yet), but first I'll comment on how cute they are (and if you've got an audience full of gay men, they'll love that part). Then I talk about how the key to stress-free cooking is the "mise-en-place" (since I'm a HS French teacher I can put a cute accent on that) and how the bowls will help. I don't expect them to amaze anyone except those people that really like to cook a lot.

I'd love to get an audience full of gay men...where do I find those? :balloon:

The pinch bowls just seem too small..I know I'll never use them, even if I fake a french accent...

I would say the best of the lot are....
pinch bowls
new scrapers (any or all...love 'em)
oven pad (love it!!!)
cook ware protectors (lots on interest)
sheet pans (all ready have 3 sold)
grill basket (have 3 sold)
collapsilbe bowl (love it...sold 3)

I live in Washington, DC so we're everywhere. And usually the gay men pony up the $$ for products quite easily!One thing you can use them for are spices. If you are seasoning meat with a variety of spices, put them all in the pinch bowl first so that you don't get meaty hands all over the other spice containers. Granted, you could do this in a prep bowl too but #1 it's not as cute and #2 maybe you need the prep bowls for something else.I agree that they are not terribly useful, but they were so cute I couldn't resist getting them! I'll use them in my kitchen, at least.meanwhile on another note because i'm thinking about it while I'm posting -- how do I get my picture to show? I've uploaded it...

I just went to avatars and uploaded a pic that was saved on my computer...

much better...thanks!

thanks for all the help so far....I am feeling much better about what I think I will get, but haven't completely decided as I still have not placed my order!

Keith, my roomate (think "Will and Grace") has not been impressed with my kit thus far. But he DOES like the utility knife (the forged one) and the chopper. Also will grudgingly admit liking stuff I make in the microwave using the stoneware. I can't fathom why he and his friends waste so much money on overpriced Partylite and not in my high quality food products.Anyway, funds are tight right now (time to renew the web site, tax return is not here yet) so I am thinking of getting the collapsable bowl and maybe the pinch bowls. Or I might invest in a package when the return comes in.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Keith, my roomate (think "Will and Grace") has not been impressed with my kit thus far. But he DOES like the utility knife (the forged one) and the chopper. Also will grudgingly admit liking stuff I make in the microwave using the stoneware.

I can't fathom why he and his friends waste so much money on overpriced Partylite and not in my high quality food products.

Anyway, funds are tight right now (time to renew the web site, tax return is not here yet) so I am thinking of getting the collapsable bowl and maybe the pinch bowls. Or I might invest in a package when the return comes in.

Well you know some of the gays are kinda snotty ;-)

I hosted a show for myself back in October and some of my catty gays acted like they were better than it too, which I don't understand. Not just because I sell it -- I do think PC stuff is among the best kitchenware I've seen!

What are the different options for Spring Samples?

The Spring Samples options are divided into three categories: Host Rewards, Guest Specials, and Consultant Specials. Each category offers unique products and discounts for different groups of people.

Can I order Spring Samples as a customer?

No, Spring Samples are only available for Hosts, Guests, and Consultants. As a customer, you can host a party to earn Host Rewards or take advantage of the Guest Specials when attending a party.

How do I earn Host Rewards for Spring Samples?

To earn Host Rewards for Spring Samples, you need to host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking. The higher the sales and bookings, the more rewards you can earn.

What are the benefits of becoming a Consultant for Spring Samples?

As a Consultant, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts and deals on Spring Samples. You can also earn commission on sales, host your own parties, and build a business with Pampered Chef.

Can I customize my Spring Samples order?

Unfortunately, Spring Samples cannot be customized. However, each category offers a variety of products to choose from, so you can find something that suits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kitchenqueen