• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the different types of order forms used in direct sales businesses?

I also like to have copies of order forms. Guests always leave with the white copy and I take the other two home with me. I keep the yellow for future reference and either trash the pink or if the show is delivered to me, I put the pink in their bags.
emiscookin
When I attended my recruiters cooking show when I was interested in the business opportunity, she used the order forms you can print off each month from the CC and said they are the only ones she uses.

In my new consultant kit, obviously I received 100 of the REAL order forms.

Which do you prefer to use?

I know printing off your own is probably cheaper than ordering the real ones, but personally I think it is probably better to use the real order forms so that the customers get their RECEIPT which is a MUST HAVE for any warranties on their products and also for their records. Plus, I get to keep a receipt and so does my Host.

Cause at the cooking show a lady asked my recruiter if she could get a receipt and my recruiter just said she would re-write another order form for her as the receipt. Personally, I thought that was a little extra work for her and a little inconvenient. But hey, whatever works for her.

So anyway, just wanted to know what all of your recommendations are.
Thanks! :)

I use the 3-part order forms for orders at shows. I use a form of the printable Outside Order Forms for catalog shows and outside orders. For those I print a receipt from P3 so that they have the warranty information.

I use the 3-part at shows. The pink copy goes home with the guest that night. I keep the white and the yellow. The white goes into a folder with all the information for the show for my records. The yellow goes into my lead binder attached to any other information for the guest so I have a complete history for that customer in the lead book. (I know P3 tracks this information for us- but I can't always be at my computer but I can grab my lead binder and take it everywhere.) I then print a P3 receipt for everyone and either mail them to the host for her to include when sorting orders or lately I have had the show shipped to me to separate and I include the P3 receipt then. I do the same for outside orders, I use the 3-part order form. If the order is being shipped directly I directly mail the P3 receipt to the customer.Bear in mind I work my PC business more part-time, 2-4 shows a month. I think I will always use the 3-part at shows, but if I get busier I may switch to the outside order forms for outside orders. For now it uses too much ink at home, but I could make the trip out to Office max for the three cent b&w copies we get with PC if I needed enough. Office Max is about 20-30 minutes away though. There are so many factors that go into each decision we each make! Isn't it wonderful that our business is so versatile!! =)

I use the 3 part order forms so for those at shows will receive a receipt and I will not print one on the p3 sales receipts. If they did not attend/outside order, etc. then I will use a p3 sales receipt. I haven't used the ones on CC yet as I like to have copies of order forms.

I use 3part because I'm too busy to worry about having another step to do and the responsibility of printing the P3 ones, taking them to the Post Office (or guessing on weight of mail) etc. The guests always leave with the white copy and I take the other two home with me. I keep the yellow for future reference and either trash the pink or if the show is delivered to me, I put the pink in their bags. (I sort local orders for my hosts)

Everyone in my cluster uses just the OOF at their shows and even my new recruits say they dont like using the 3ply but we each have our own likes. Use what works for you!

I wish I could use the 3ply ones....but alas, they have the $4.25 for shipping on it and no matter what (even if I cross it out) at least one guest gets uppity about it. (We are in AK and have 15% + $2 shipping). So life is easier for me to use the OOF and print them a P3 receipt. I bought a cheapo receipt book I keep in my bag if someone wants an on the spot receipt.

Melissa78 said:
I use 3part because I'm too busy to worry about having another step to do and the responsibility of printing the P3 ones, taking them to the Post Office (or guessing on weight of mail) etc. The guests always leave with the white copy and I take the other two home with me. I keep the yellow for future reference and either trash the pink or if the show is delivered to me, I put the pink in their bags. (I sort local orders for my hosts)

Everyone in my cluster uses just the OOF at their shows and even my new recruits say they dont like using the 3ply but we each have our own likes. Use what works for you!

EXACTLY why I use the 3-ply also. It's the easiest way, and the least work. And I'm all about making less work for myself. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
EXACTLY why I use the 3-ply also. It's the easiest way, and the least work. And I'm all about making less work for myself. :D

Couldn't have said it better myself Becky. I had a cluster mtg last night and this exact subject came up and I felt like the lone man on the island but obviously the group either has a lot more time or ambition than I do. Either way, I use the KISS method and I'm all about the simplicity. I'm glad I'm not alone :)

Ditto on the Alaska comment. Our shipping here is outrageous. People would get upset if they saw what people pay elsewhere. I use the print off ones all the time.

ChefBeckyD said:

I don't see it as more work, I think of it as a way for me to provide nice customer service. I often hand write some notes, tips and thank yous for my customers. Again, it all depends on where you are in your business. I am still working on breaking out of my circle of friends. Printing a fresh receipt and hand written thank yous do take time, but until I have a show schedule where I want it to be and/or no longer have the time, I plan to try to go above and beyond. I don't think there is anything wrong with my way or your way- it is the beauty of TPC- we get to do what we want! =)

ChefCat said:
I don't see it as more work, I think of it as a way for me to provide nice customer service. I often hand write some notes, tips and thank yous for my customers. Again, it all depends on where you are in your business. I am still working on breaking out of my circle of friends. Printing a fresh receipt and hand written thank yous do take time, but until I have a show schedule where I want it to be and/or no longer have the time, I plan to try to go above and beyond. I don't think there is anything wrong with my way or your way- it is the beauty of TPC- we get to do what we want! =)

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the other way.

In fact, when I first started, I hand wrote thank you postcards to all my guests, and mailed them after the parties. But now, my life is MUCH busier, I have some major health issues that suck up a lot of my energy, and I try to keep everything as simple as possible.

Always use the 3ply

I use the 3-ply at shows and the CC OOF for outside orders and catty shows too. I print a P3 receipt for those who were not at the show or did not get a copy of the 3-ply at the show. I send the pink copy to the host with the P3 copies so she has a record of all the orders when she recieves the order.

I thought about using the CC OOF for all orders then read on the form that it is not an official receipt, so I didn't want to cause problems for my guests or hosts.

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with the other way.

In fact, when I first started, I hand wrote thank you postcards to all my guests, and mailed them after the parties. But now, my life is MUCH busier, I have some major health issues that suck up a lot of my energy, and I try to keep everything as simple as possible.

:thumbup: I understand. I think it is awesome that we all can work our business different, and change things up as we need to.

Sorry to hear about the health issues, hope things get better soon. =)

I've gone to the 3-part form for two reasons. One is convenience for me, and the other is that at least in NYS we are supposed to give a receipt at the time of sale indicating how they can cancel.

AlowayFamily said:
I thought about using the CC OOF for all orders then read on the form that it is not an official receipt, so I didn't want to cause problems for my guests or hosts.

EXACTLY my thinking!!

do you guys who use 3-ply, put any of your own info on it?

lauriedip said:

I stamp each of the 3 part forms, actually only the two pages that I give out (one to the customer and one to the host to stick in their bags upon delivery). My stamp is from Merrill and has name, consultant number, phone, address. email and website.

lauriedip said:

I stamp the top copy only - the one that goes to the guest. Actually now I pay my 5 yr old to stamp them for me. It's one of his jobs.

1. Which order forms do you use for Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we use our own custom order forms for all of our products. These order forms are designed specifically for our consultants and customers to make the ordering process easy and efficient.

2. Can I use a generic order form for my Pampered Chef purchases?

No, we highly recommend using our official Pampered Chef order forms for all purchases. This ensures that your order is processed correctly and efficiently, and also allows us to provide you with the best customer service possible.

3. Where can I find the Pampered Chef order forms?

You can find our order forms on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If you are a consultant yourself, you can access the forms through your consultant portal.

4. Are there different order forms for different products?

Yes, we have different order forms for our different product categories, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. This helps us keep track of inventory and ensures that your order is processed correctly.

5. Can I fill out the order form online?

Yes, you can fill out our order forms online through our website. This is a quick and easy way to submit your order and ensures that it is received by our team in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Halle-Doodle