• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Level 2 Course Should I Choose?

something else. :) Oops, my mistake. Still doesn't change things for those who can't--or choose not to--attend conference.
Jennie4PC
For all of you who have earned level 1 and are pretty sure you wont hit level 2 what are you planning on picking? I think there are way to many choices for me to pick from

Jennie4PC said:
For all of you who have earned level 1 and are pretty sure you wont hit level 2 what are you planning on picking? I think there are way to many choices for me to pick from

I'm getting the Electric Herb Garden thingee (I forgot what it's called) and either the Kitchenaid Countertop Oven, or the Weber grill.

I haven't the slightest idea.. I have to look at the list again.

No idea - I have to look at the list as well.........

Well, have fun choosing. I still have to choose my In the Bag gift. Maybe it's good that I don't have to choose a level 1 gift. :)

I am thinking about the roomba. They also have a dirt dog in the pick 2 but then my neighbor boy jumped off my porch and broke one of my garden lights so maybe those. Again to many to pick from. My DH also likes the ice cream maker.

JAE said:
Well, have fun choosing. I still have to choose my In the Bag gift. Maybe it's good that I don't have to choose a level 1 gift. :)

i just got the rest of my in the bag stuff today -
i had a hard time deciding how to spend the remainder of my points!

I am either going for the TV for our bedroom we could use a new one or either one of the watches or oh heck I can't remember the 3rd one I was thinking on.

I honestly don't like the choices!!! I loved getting conference cash and was looking forward to it again. I'll probably get the PC$.

wadesgirl said:
I honestly don't like the choices!!! I loved getting conference cash and was looking forward to it again. I'll probably get the PC$.

I didn't realize (until just now) that this was not an option. Ugh. I don't like having to decide this stuff. Also, they don't have great descriptions of some of the products. . .I wonder if there is more information located elsewhere.

I love shopping for free although I preferred getting gift cards to wherever I wanted to shop. I don't like that next year the ONLY option for Level 1 is conference registration. Do I have to go to conference to get rewarded for reaching a certain level? Guess another reason to go for Disney although it would be a long row.

Don't know what I'll get but like the choices....

I actually really like some of the choices....so much so that I actually have a list that I'm going to have to choose between!

My choices are from the "choose two" selections. You can believe the SpaFinders gift certificate is on that list, as well as MerryMaids. I would like to get something tangible, too, so I have the RCA home-theater (will have to ask my husband if the quality is good enough) and the iRobot Dirt Dog. I didn't really give that one much thought before, but our entire downstairs is tile and we have three dogs--this would save me a lot of sweeping! When I researched the difference between the Dirt Dog (which is actually supposed to be for the garage) and the Roomba, I prefer the Dirt Dog.

The SpaFinders gift certificate and the Dirt Dog are at the top of my list right now. I can't wait!

I, too, was surprised and disappointed that Level 1 for next year's incentive is conference cash only. I am assuming that they will give a Visa card to anyone who is not going to conference...I can't imaging that Level 1 achievers who don't go to conference would receive absolutely nothing.

AZPampered Chef said:
I, too, was surprised and disappointed that Level 1 for next year's incentive is conference cash only. I am assuming that they will give a Visa card to anyone who is not going to conference...I can't imaging that Level 1 achievers who don't go to conference would receive absolutely nothing.

Level 1 for next year is FREE conference registration, not conf. cash.

crystalscookingnow said:

I think that's awesome, but what about those of us that would be unable to go?

crystalscookingnow said:

Oops, my mistake. Still doesn't change things for those who can't--or choose not to--attend conference.

I don't mean to be a smarty pants... but - I think it's the only option. That's all that's listed on the brochure for the Celebrate the Magic 2009 Incentive program.

I think you might be right, Crystal, but I'm hoping that there's something else. I expect at least a little outrage if there isn't!

I think that kinda sucks that there is only one thing for level 1. I don't plan on going that year so I wonder if I am just SOL. Things aren't going good for me so if thats all there is I kinda don't even wanta try.

I have decided that this year, I'm going to be positive about what's being offered. Remember that this is an incentive. You'll still have your commission checks, plus other bonuses along the way. 2010 is quite a ways away. Maybe you'll change your mind. Remember, "shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars". :D

I just hit Level 1. DH and I looked through the list. I think we are going to take the weber grill (his gift) and I'm going to take the $150 PC$ Figured I could use it for conference registration this year.As for next year being conference only, maybe this is their choice to get people who cannot afford conference to go.

OK, I finally "got it" - as long as I hit the sales goal and qualified a recruit this year, I've hit Level One! I was all bummed out because I thought I had to have an active recruit. I checked today and I've earned level 1 (my recruit went inactive 2 months ago). I hope that is the case!

I'm tending towards video cameras, home theater, and designer purses, although the indoor garden thing is cool too. I put a bunch of things on my wish list and will revisit next year when it's redemption time :)

I need to take a look - I think I'll get something for the kids and DH - they deserve it for putting up with my trashy office in the basement

I sorta agree with amy07 about getting for the husband and kids!
If they get something out of PC, then they'll not whine when I go to a show.
I'm getting free products, etc...so the freebies for them would be nice.

My almost 14 yr old daughter would love the I-pod...hmmm...

and I second what crystalcookingnow says...Stay positive! This is an INCENTIVE...
We've been spoiled through the years, I know... :)

amy07 said:
I need to take a look - I think I'll get something for the kids and DH - they deserve it for putting up with my trashy office in the basement

That's why DH is getting a grill!

Related to Which Level 2 Course Should I Choose?

1. What is the difference between the Level 2 Essential and Level 2 Advanced courses?

The Level 2 Essential course is designed for consultants who have completed the Level 1 course and want to expand their knowledge and skills in a particular product line. The Level 2 Advanced course is for consultants who have already completed the Level 2 Essential course and want to further their expertise in a specific product line.

2. Can I take both the Level 2 Essential and Level 2 Advanced courses in the same product line?

Yes, you can take both courses in the same product line. The Level 2 Essential course must be completed before enrolling in the Level 2 Advanced course for that product line.

3. Are there any prerequisites for the Level 2 courses?

Yes, consultants must have completed the Level 1 course before enrolling in either the Level 2 Essential or Level 2 Advanced courses.

4. How long do I have to complete the Level 2 courses?

You have up to 1 year from the date of enrollment to complete the Level 2 courses. After that, you will need to re-enroll and pay the course fee again.

5. Can I switch product lines after starting the Level 2 courses?

Yes, you can switch product lines at any time during the Level 2 courses. However, any progress made in the current product line will not transfer to the new product line and you will need to pay the course fee again for the new product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jenniferlynne