• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Do You Want the Bachelor to Choose?

I just hope he kept in contact with one...and I like Jenni better...so I hope it is her he kept in touch with. She seemed genuine and likable to me.

Who do you want Brad to pick?

• Jenny

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Deanna

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I like them both! So, it doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
did you notice how they had to keep bringing up the two success stories, out of ALL the seasons of the bachelor there's one married couple and one couple "supposedly" getting married in november. it IS november, and it's almost over. i think they had to keep bringing them up because people MUST be losing their faith in the fact that going on national television is the way to win someones heart! lol

ginamkiely said:
did you notice how they had to keep bringing up the two success stories, out of ALL the seasons of the bachelor there's one married couple and one couple "supposedly" getting married in november. it IS november, and it's almost over. i think they had to keep bringing them up because people MUST be losing their faith in the fact that going on national television is the way to win someones heart! lol

DUH! WE all knew that... :D

So sad, my DVR was set and ... nothing. It ended up recording most of dancing with the stars and then just the first 3 minutes of Bachelor.:cry:
I was so excited to see what the deal was, thank you ladies for giving me something to go on though.

He's cute (yummy cute!) and he may have issues, but these shows are cruel. I find it hard to feel sorry for any of them, knowing what these shows are like. I am still baffled that people feel compelled to have Maury Povich do paternity tests on national tv. I am going into the "old fart" part of my life, however!!!:eek:

Cassie1037 said:
So sad, my DVR was set and ... nothing.

You can probably watch it online...and see--what Chris called--the most awkward moment he's ever witnessed in Bachelor history! :rolleyes:

AND THE PLOT THICKENS.....
check this out, you know mary and Byron, the other "success story" they kepy going on and on about... well... NOT SO SUCCESSFUL! She just got arrested for punching him in the mouth!!
Read the story here.. E! News - A Bachelor Bashing

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

TRAINWRECK!! I think THAT was the most DRAMATIC moment in bachelor history! lol

Yes, I saw that article today too...maybe he didn't set a date like she wanted...or threatened to take the ring back???? LOL!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, I saw that article today too...maybe he didn't set a date like she wanted...or threatened to take the ring back???? LOL!

Or refused to buy her a new rod and reel!:D

<h2>1. What are the options for the Bachelor to choose from?</h2><p>The current options for the Bachelor to choose from are Hannah, Madison, Victoria F., and Kelsey.</p><h2>2. Can I change my vote after submitting it?</h2><p>Unfortunately, once a vote has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Make sure to carefully consider your choice before voting!</p><h2>3. Will the voting results be revealed on the show?</h2><p>Yes, the Bachelor's final choice will be revealed on the show. However, the voting results will not be revealed.</p><h2>4. Can I vote multiple times?</h2><p>No, each person is only allowed one vote. Any duplicate votes will not be counted.</p><h2>5. When is the deadline to vote?</h2><p>The deadline to vote is typically the day of the finale episode. Make sure to check the official Pampered Chef social media pages for the exact deadline date and time.</p>

1. What are the options for the Bachelor to choose from?

The current options for the Bachelor to choose from are Hannah, Madison, Victoria F., and Kelsey.

2. Can I change my vote after submitting it?

Unfortunately, once a vote has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Make sure to carefully consider your choice before voting!

3. Will the voting results be revealed on the show?

Yes, the Bachelor's final choice will be revealed on the show. However, the voting results will not be revealed.

4. Can I vote multiple times?

No, each person is only allowed one vote. Any duplicate votes will not be counted.

5. When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote is typically the day of the finale episode. Make sure to check the official Pampered Chef social media pages for the exact deadline date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • thepartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Poll