• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Do You Want the Bachelor to Choose?

I just hope he kept in contact with one...and I like Jenni better...so I hope it is her he kept in touch with. She seemed genuine and likable to me.

Who do you want Brad to pick?

• Jenny

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Deanna

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I like them both! So, it doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
jrstephens
Vote now before the show!

I like Jenny better because Deanna was such a you-know-what in the house with the other girls. I just didn't think it was necessary to be like that. It makes you wonder what kind of person she really is.

He has just seemed so into Jenny right from the beginning, I'd be surprised if he didn't pick her!

I only watched some episodes so I don't know their names...But, if Deanna is like what Heather says she is like with them, I'd wonder too...

I like them both. I choose Deanna though as they had a better personal connection, where it is more sexual I think with Jenni!! But I do like them both so will be happy with whomever!

Not a fan of Deanna...........it's been awhile since I've watched.......I'm a little disappointed withe final choices.

I liked Jenni half way through the show. SHe just seemed to bubbly fake for me at first. I think Brad is TOTALLY into her but I dont' think he'll wait a year for her to finish her dancing. So I think he'll pick Deanna.

Gotta go with the "hometown" girl Jenni (Wichita is about an hour away). I too have had the impression from early on that Deanna is a B****. I guess we'll know in a few more hours.

What time is it on? (Not usually home on Monday nights).

Monday's tenish...usually a few after 10 with all this ABC cr@p they do with their time frames.

I want Jenni but it looked to me as though he chooses her in the previews and she turns him down, I can hardly wait for the show or to see what someone else says.

purrbal said:
Monday's tenish...usually a few after 10 with all this ABC cr@p they do with their time frames.

I want Jenni but it looked to me as though he chooses her in the previews and she turns him down, I can hardly wait for the show or to see what someone else says.

They always try to fool us with the previews though!

Ok, I find the Bachelor kind of wierd though...the show that is...

I could never get that close to 2 people at once...it's kind of creepy to me...

I think that he will choose Deanna for 2 reasons.....1 because he doesn't like the idea of having a long distance relationship with Jenny and now that she got the chear/dance position he will have to....and 2....we share the same name.....but really I like Jenny better so it doesn't matter to me!!!!

WOW is all I can say about how it ended!! I am a little shocked!!

okay - I just watched the Bachelor - lame!!!! What a stupid ending!

I'm SHOCKED!! WHAT kind of ending is that? That stinks. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I think they need to end this show, noone ever ends up together!! Sucks you in and then Wham big letdown!! Anyone else feel that way!!

Yes - I haven't watched them all over the years - but what a waste - although it is a rather stupid concept to begin with - who would want to subject themselves to the humiliation?

Holy Crap...for those of you that haven't seen it yet because of the time difference...what an ending...definitely unlike any other in bachelor history!!!!! Can't wait to see the reunion tomorrow night!!!!

Definitely LAME!
I don't know why I keep watching this...maybe for the social experiment?

I thought he'd choose Deanna because it sounds like he has a job that would keep him busy, and he'd need a woman that wasn't too dependant on him...and he kept saying how Deanna was so independant/strong...etc...

I think with Jenni, he was too afraid she'd "need'' him too much...I dunno...

Then...THE ENDING... Grrrr!! But ya know...by now, he's probably familiar enough with how the other couples ended up...with the exception of ...is it Krista and Ryan..got married/had baby... so he didn't want the same thing in the tabloids a few months down the road...

I just hope he kept in contact with one...and I like Jenni better...so I hope it is her he kept in touch with. She seemed genuine and likable to me.

Ok...so I don't watch soap operas anymore...now it's reality tv for the 'drama'

ChefNic said:
I thought he'd choose Deanna because it sounds like he has a job that would keep him busy, and he'd need a woman that wasn't too dependant on him...and he kept saying how Deanna was so independant/strong...etc...

I think with Jenni, he was too afraid she'd "need'' him too much...I dunno...

Then...THE ENDING... Grrrr!! But ya know...by now, he's probably familiar enough with how the other couples ended up...with the exception of ...is it Krista and Ryan..got married/had baby... so he didn't want the same thing in the tabloids a few months down the road...

Ok...so I don't watch soap operas anymore...now it's reality tv for the 'drama'
Yes Trista and Ryan just had a baby. They are all so cute. Trista was my favorite!

This one-WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME! :yuck:

I can't believe he did not pick either of them! I was so sure by halfway through the show that he was going to choose Deanna and I had decided that I wanted him to pick her. Going into it, I did not have a choice. I really thought from the way he was acting he was going to pick Deanna. Why said she has every quality he would want in a wife and then not choose her. I thought last night, he was forcing it with Jenny a lot.

I think that he was going to ask Deanna and then when he had that "beak down" and walked off for a little, I think that is when he decided he could not ask her to marry him.

Trista and Ryan are my all time favorite! I have watched the show ever since the 2nd season. It is odd but it is good entertainment.

I cannot think of his name but the Bachelor that was a professional fisher and choose the black headed girl that was brought back after the other one did not choose her - they are still together. I saw them on something within the last few months - I cannot remember what though. I think they said they had or either were setting a wedding date.

And I "think" O'Connell and the one he chose are still together too.

I cannot wait for the Show tonight. I think he has some serious explaining to do but I do not think he is going to do it. I think he lead both of them on like crazy. But then, I also think "well what do they expect to happen."

This is my main wonder: Did the show let him keep the ring he picked out? If so, will some idiot except it when he ever proposes? HA!

The morning radio talk show I listen to (Rick and Bubba) just had someone on there that said the Bachelor message boards were saying that while Brad was on the show he found out his ex-girlfriend is pregnant. If that is true, that could explain a lot.

So apparantly he had a *recent* break-up with her?
I find that hard to believe.

I just watched the ending (thanks to DVR) and what a big, stupid waste of time!!!!! We all spend hours watching the stupid show and that's what happens. How stupid!

Why couldn't he just continue to date one or the other? He had such strong feelings for them but didn't want to see either one again! Ridiculous!!!!!!

TwinGirlsMom said:
So apparantly he had a *recent* break-up with her?
I find that hard to believe.

The radio said they broke up right before he went on the show. My question is, if it was "right before" what did the girlfriend think when he applied for it! HA! Maybe that's "why" they brokeup, haha!

I can't believe Brad turned them both away.

After both the girls met his mother I thought that DeAnna was confident with her decision that she loved him. She said it with pride to his mother, and explained why she loved him. Then Jenni had to answer the same questions and I feel like she was defensive as to why she was not in love with him. She said to his mother..."When I fall in love the words will just come out, I don't want to make it happen" type of statement. And then on Jenni's final moments with him-she had to write her feelings down in a 'journal' and then read it to him. It was almost like it was forced, and unnatural. I don't know. Just my HO.

:D Anxious to watch tonight! But the previews look like he doesn't give much explanation. :yuck:

Cassie1037 said:
I can't believe Brad turned them both away.

After both the girls met his mother I thought that DeAnna was confident with her decision that she loved him. She said it with pride to his mother, and explained why she loved him. Then Jenni had to answer the same questions and I feel like she was defensive as to why she was not in love with him. She said to his mother..."When I fall in love the words will just come out, I don't want to make it happen" type of statement. And then on Jenni's final moments with him-she had to write her feelings down in a 'journal' and then read it to him. It was almost like it was forced, and unnatural. I don't know. Just my HO.

:D Anxious to watch tonight! But the previews look like he doesn't give much explanation. :yuck:

There's that word again! Tee-he-he...if you're confused look here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/how-long-before-they-suggest-here-29158/index2.html

Although she meant humble or honest opinion...

I don't know, I have the opposite opinion of the two...I think Deanna is more conniving and her confidence is that she wanted to win...there may really be true feelings but her comments about her opinion always being right and other things makes me wonder what a miserable life the poor guy may have in the future...

Jenni couldn't verbalize things then had to write her feelings, but to me that makes them more real and she is more afraid to share because they are real and she may get hurt...

Some people are confident and outgoing and less emotional...others are more sensitive and emotional (Jenni). Each has their good qualities, but also I think each has their issues.

Tonight may be interesting...don't know if I'll be home to watch it - not changing plans to do so...so we'll see....

janetupnorth said:
Tonight may be interesting...don't know if I'll be home to watch it - not changing plans to do so...so we'll see....

DVR DVR Janet. Ha!

janetupnorth said:
There's that word again! Tee-he-he...if you're confused look here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/how-long-before-they-suggest-here-29158/index2.html

Although she meant humble or honest opinion...

I don't know, I have the opposite opinion of the two...I think Deanna is more conniving and her confidence is that she wanted to win...there may really be true feelings but her comments about her opinion always being right and other things makes me wonder what a miserable life the poor guy may have in the future...

Jenni couldn't verbalize things then had to write her feelings, but to me that makes them more real and she is more afraid to share because they are real and she may get hurt...

Some people are confident and outgoing and less emotional...others are more sensitive and emotional (Jenni). Each has their good qualities, but also I think each has their issues.

HO HO HO :sing:

I agree, they are totally different people. I would think that he would at least want to DATE one of them :grumpy:

jrstephens said:
DVR DVR Janet. Ha!

Poor missionary=no DVR :(

I have a TV and a computer though so I'm very happy! ;)

I'm wondering what the producers of the show are thinking now...

"gee, can we get people to watch now: only one successful relationship ending in marriage/baby...many end up in the tabloids...the only people willing to interview for the next one is the lunatics! Eeeks!"

:thumbup: :thumbup: I do have to say DVR was the best thing after the DVD.... mine is my best friend. You can watch 3 hours of tv, in only 1.5 hours just by skipping commericals.. love it!

janetupnorth said:
Poor missionary=no DVR :(

I need to increase my offering :angel: so you can get DVR! I will flag it for that specific purpose! HA!

I heard today that Brad is back with his ex (they were broken up during the show) but that he has a 2 year old little girl by her and there is just too much of a connection there which would explain alot...but why go on the show then!

Maybe the After the Rose show tonight will reveal some answers.

Sounds like a mess. Glad I didn't start watching this season. The only thing I am DVR-ing is Survivor.

Sorry to all of you who spent the time and got interested in how it would end!

Cindycooks said:
I heard today that Brad is back with his ex (they were broken up during the show) but that he has a 2 year old little girl by her and there is just too much of a connection there which would explain alot...but why go on the show then!

Maybe the After the Rose show tonight will reveal some answers.

Did he ever mention having a daughter in the show????

I find it odd that he gave the one lady a look when she had been married before...

No real answers tonight!!! Just that he couldnt lead anyone on, but thought about Deanna every day!! She was one ticked girl!!!

Did anyone else lose even more respect for Brad after tonight? I wasn't too impressed before, but I thought he came across as a jerk tonight and clearly didn't recognize or respect Jenni and Deanna's feelings. He wasn't able to really answer a single question, and to tell Deanna that he thought about her every day and that he'd miss her more than she'd ever know, but then turn around and say he is confident he made the right decision. I don't think he gets it at all.

I can actually respect the guy in that he realizes he has some personal issues he needs to work through and that he needs to work through those separate from a relationship. I know it sounds odd, and I know most women are VERY ticked at him. But I respect that he is giving up something potentially great to work on himself. I hope he truly does have a chance to do that.

I see a guy who was missing a major male role model and is finally realizing WHY he hasn't gotten married yet. Take away our female touchy-feely-emotional aspect and I think he truly things he is doing the right thing. He is trying to take care of himself without dragging a good woman into the picture.

So, no, he doesn't get it fully - he doesn't get why the women can't see that and he may not for awhile...I think he TRULY does take marriage as a one-time thing VERY seriously and doesn't want to screw up if he isn't 100% sure.

This is why I stopped watching these shows. Yes, I admire him for his honestly and respecting the fact that she deserved more than he was able to offer.
BUT, why would someone go on a show like this just to realize at the end that they had issues. The pain some of these people put themselves through is IMO stupid. Add to it, the fact that any of the dating that happens between the men and women is unnatural. They have no real time to get to know one another, yet they set themselves up for this huge hurt.
I saw one episode of this before watching the last 15 minutes of last night's show. I admire this woman for not bursting out in tears on the stage.
One more reason why I am watching less and less tv!!!

I like watching the first episode of the The Batchelor just to see how incredibly HOT the guy is. After that I rarely see it, I can't stand the bickering that goes on. I actually can't believe this show is still on, since none of the relationships seem to work....Are Trista & Ryan the only success story that this show has produced?

chefbritt said:
Did anyone else lose even more respect for Brad after tonight? I wasn't too impressed before, but I thought he came across as a jerk tonight and clearly didn't recognize or respect Jenni and Deanna's feelings. He wasn't able to really answer a single question, and to tell Deanna that he thought about her every day and that he'd miss her more than she'd ever know, but then turn around and say he is confident he made the right decision. I don't think he gets it at all.

i have to agree!!! he had NERVE to tell her i miss you more than you know. WHATS THAT ABOUT?? "i'm sorry, i don't love you, i don't want to be with you, but i miss you more than you know... " i thought he came across VERY SELFISH last night. the girls are better off without him!!

I believed him. I think he has reasons that he may not want to share on national television. When he told Deanna 'I'll miss you more than you'll ever know', that was his way of saying I really care about you, but because of my personal circumstances I can't drag you into a relationship right now. I can respect him for that.

Mary and Byron are together too and getting married soon!

I think that they need to talk in private, Brad and Deanna, and really sort through things!!

StacieB said:
I think that they need to talk in private, Brad and Deanna, and really sort through things!!

I agree, national television is not the place for them to have "closure".

ginamkiely said:
i have to agree!!! he had NERVE to tell her i miss you more than you know. WHATS THAT ABOUT?? "i'm sorry, i don't love you, i don't want to be with you, but i miss you more than you know... " i thought he came across VERY SELFISH last night. the girls are better off without him!!
I wonder at what time in the show he realized that he could not go through with a relationship and how much the producers made him continue as if nothing was wrong......

I had a guy tell me this one time, completely shattered me (we dated for 2 years and I thought he was going to propose and well....um....nope!).....turns out he can't love anyone as much as himself and his career (he's now 48 and still single) Everytime I hear the Garth Brooks song "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers" I can't help but think of him...... so true!

pamperedlinda said:
I had a guy tell me this one time, completely shattered me (we dated for 2 years and I thought he was going to propose and well....um....nope!).....turns out he can't love anyone as much as himself and his career (he's now 48 and still single) Everytime I hear the Garth Brooks song "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers" I can't help but think of him...... so true!

Hey! That is my story too! AND I also think the same thing when I hear that song. How different my life would have been ~ and the joy I would have missed.....God is good with those "unanswered" prayers.:D

I thought after last night that he is a bigger jerk than I thought Monday night. He still lead Deanna on even last night IMO withtelling her how muched he missed her and thought about her.

I think he has issues and he needs to seek professional help to have them worked out. I don't think the rumors about kids are tue b/c if it was and he went on there and strongly denied them, it will come out and he has to know that, so, I do not think he would say it was not try if it was not b/c of that.

And if he thinks his life is going to go back to "normal" soon like he said he needed it to, well, I think he should have thought about that before going on NATIONAL tv. It will be a while before his life goes back to normal, if ever, b/c of him being on the show and especially with the way it ended.

I think he came off as a conceded, I don't owe you anything and how dare you question me JERK.

jrstephens said:
I think he came off as a conceded, I don't owe you anything and how dare you question me JERK.

See, I saw the opposite...I saw fear in his eyes and not knowing what to do! It was very apparent he wanted to say something but felt he couldn't and was lost when they said something for a response. He looked like he wanted to respond but would be in deep doo-doo if he did...

Just remember, there is always 3 sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth. We only see bits of each...I always try to sit back and picture what each is going through and try to find the truth but we aren't privy to all information...

Regardless, if you play with emotions like show like that will, someone will get hurt...

<h2>1. What are the options for the Bachelor to choose from?</h2><p>The current options for the Bachelor to choose from are Hannah, Madison, Victoria F., and Kelsey.</p><h2>2. Can I change my vote after submitting it?</h2><p>Unfortunately, once a vote has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Make sure to carefully consider your choice before voting!</p><h2>3. Will the voting results be revealed on the show?</h2><p>Yes, the Bachelor's final choice will be revealed on the show. However, the voting results will not be revealed.</p><h2>4. Can I vote multiple times?</h2><p>No, each person is only allowed one vote. Any duplicate votes will not be counted.</p><h2>5. When is the deadline to vote?</h2><p>The deadline to vote is typically the day of the finale episode. Make sure to check the official Pampered Chef social media pages for the exact deadline date and time.</p>

1. What are the options for the Bachelor to choose from?

The current options for the Bachelor to choose from are Hannah, Madison, Victoria F., and Kelsey.

2. Can I change my vote after submitting it?

Unfortunately, once a vote has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Make sure to carefully consider your choice before voting!

3. Will the voting results be revealed on the show?

Yes, the Bachelor's final choice will be revealed on the show. However, the voting results will not be revealed.

4. Can I vote multiple times?

No, each person is only allowed one vote. Any duplicate votes will not be counted.

5. When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote is typically the day of the finale episode. Make sure to check the official Pampered Chef social media pages for the exact deadline date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • thepartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Poll