• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cake Mix & CuPampered Chefake Amount For Tonight's Bday Party?

In summary, for tonight's birthday party, we recommend using the Pampered Chef Vanilla Bean Cake Mix for a delicious and easy cake. For a 9-inch round cake, you will need approximately 2 1/2 cups of cake mix, but you can use 3 cups for a taller cake. The Pampered Chef Cake Pan can work with any standard cake mix. One box of cake mix can make around 24 cupcakes, depending on the size of your liners and how much batter you use. You can also add your own mix-ins to the cake mix, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit, following the instructions on the box for the best results.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
This is not a PC question but I am hoping that someone can help me. I need to bake a large cake tonight. My pan is either 13x19 or 12x18. I am trying to figure out if I should use 2 or 3 boxes of cake mix. I am usually better with the more complicated stuff so the easy stuff always throws me off..LOL. I am also doing cupcakes. I am thinking that I fill each one half full but am I wrong? PLEASE HELP this is for a bday party and I am going to bake them tonight.

OK..I found my cupcake answer..now I just need help with the cake.

My mom found the other answer online.

1. What type of cake mix should I use for tonight's birthday party?

For a delicious and easy cake, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Vanilla Bean Cake Mix. It has a rich and buttery flavor that is sure to be a hit with your guests.

2. How many cups of cake mix do I need for a 9-inch round cake?

For a 9-inch round cake, you will need approximately 2 1/2 cups of cake mix. However, if you prefer a taller cake, you can use 3 cups of cake mix.

3. Can I use any cake mix with my Pampered Chef Cake Pan?

Yes, you can use any cake mix with our Pampered Chef Cake Pan. Our pans are designed to work with any standard cake mix, making it easy to create delicious and beautiful cakes.

4. How many cupcakes can I make with one box of cake mix?

One box of cake mix can make approximately 24 cupcakes. However, this may vary depending on the size of your cupcake liners and how much batter you use in each one.

5. Can I add my own mix-ins to the cake mix?

Yes, you can add your own mix-ins to our Pampered Chef Cake Mix. Some popular options include chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the box for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC