• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Had a Box of Cinnamon Swirl Cake Mix by Betty Crocker in My

In summary, the best way to make a delicious cinnamon swirl cake using Betty Crocker cake mix is to follow the instructions on the box and add a layer of cinnamon sugar between the batter. Additional ingredients such as nuts or raisins can be added for more flavor, and the baking time will vary depending on the size of the cake pan and oven. Other types of cake mix can also be used, but adjustments may need to be made for the amount of cinnamon sugar. Alternatively, a homemade cinnamon swirl cake can be made using a basic vanilla cake recipe or a streusel topping.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I had a box of Cinnamon Swirl cake mix by Betty Crocker in my pantry so I made it tonight and made butter cream frosting to go on top.

It tasted like cinnamon rolls and icing - especially when the cake was still warm.

Good flavor for a box mix and EASY!

How about some great Pampered Chef Cinnamon Sprinkles on top of that buttercream icing? ... you're making me DROOL Janet!!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
How about some great Pampered Chef Cinnamon Sprinkles on top of that buttercream icing? ... you're making me DROOL Janet!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh...I'll try that tomorrow (I've already had 2 pieces tonight!!!!)

yummy! I missed breakfast.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Cinnamon Swirl cake mix by Betty Crocker. It's always great when a box mix turns out to be just as tasty as homemade. And adding butter cream frosting on top sounds like the perfect finishing touch. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser and so easy to make. Thanks for sharing your delicious experience with us! Happy cooking!

1. What is the best way to make a cinnamon swirl cake using Betty Crocker cake mix?

The best way to make a delicious cinnamon swirl cake using Betty Crocker cake mix is to first prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the box. Then, pour half of the batter into a greased cake pan. Sprinkle a layer of cinnamon sugar on top of the batter, and then pour the remaining batter on top. Use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl the cinnamon sugar into the batter. Bake according to the package instructions.

2. Can I add any additional ingredients to the cinnamon swirl cake mix?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the cinnamon swirl cake mix to make it even more delicious. Some popular options include adding chopped nuts or raisins to the batter, or topping the cake with a cream cheese frosting once it has cooled.

3. How long does it take to bake a cinnamon swirl cake?

The baking time for a cinnamon swirl cake will vary depending on the size of the cake pan and your oven. Typically, it takes about 30-35 minutes for a standard 9-inch round cake to bake. However, it's always best to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.

4. Can I use a different type of cake mix for a cinnamon swirl cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for a cinnamon swirl cake. While Betty Crocker cake mix is a popular choice, you can also use a yellow cake mix, chocolate cake mix, or any other flavor that you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the amount of cinnamon sugar added to the batter to complement the flavor of the cake mix.

5. Can I make a cinnamon swirl cake without a cake mix?

Yes, you can make a cinnamon swirl cake without a cake mix. You can use a basic vanilla cake recipe and add cinnamon sugar to the batter, or you can make a cinnamon swirl coffee cake using a simple streusel topping. There are many recipes available online for homemade cinnamon swirl cakes if you prefer to make the cake from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies