• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Betty Crocker Warm Delights!

In summary, the coffee mug cake can be made with either a dry cake mix or an instant pudding. It can be topped with whatever the user desires.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My dh likes Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. I would love to know if anyone has come up w/a 'recipe' to make our own. I keep thinking there should be a way to use a small amount of a cake mix and a small amount of pop.... like we do the WW cakes. Maybe top off w/a dollop of icing or ice cream sauce....
I know we have some great creators out there!:)

I'd say test out a few options in the 1 cup prep bowls...see which works the best! Maybe half a cup of dry cake mix with 1/4 cup of soda to start with...and one small scoop of icing before microwaving? I'm not sure! But it's worth a try!

Go to the Files tab, and type in "Coffee Mug" - you will find several files with one serving cakes made in the Coffee & More Mugs.

ChefBeckyD said:
Go to the Files tab, and type in "Coffee Mug" - you will find several files with one serving cakes made in the Coffee & More Mugs.

That was my thought!

Well I found the coffee mug file and have saved it to my files. My experiment was mixing 1 choc. cake mix w/1 sm. box white choc. instant pudding (it was all I had). Put 1/2 c. mix in an olive oiled dots mug w/4 tbl. of coke zero. Microwaved for 60 sec. It did not raise much; only filled about 1/2 of the mug. It was somewhat fudgy/chewy. Not really over-done, though. Not sweet enough for my sweet tooth. I'll have to keep experimenting and of course eating the results. Before I know it the whole mix will be gone!:yuck:

Tonight I made the coffee mug cake the way the recipe on the file is written;it raised up and is moist. My DH says 'it's different and kinda fudgy'. So I can make it again.

I have an old recipe that I use frequently at home. mix together 1 dry box angel food cake and 1 box dry spice cake (can use chocolate or whatever flavor you like). Put 1/3 cup of the cake mix in coffee mug; add 3 tbsp. water. Mix and microwave for 1 minute. You can top it with whatever you like.It is actually an old WW recipe.

Thank you. I will have to go to the store and then try that!

1. What is included in the "Make Your Own Betty Crocker Warm Delights!" kit?

The kit includes a microwave-safe ceramic mug, a packet of cake mix, a packet of frosting, and instructions.

2. How long does it take to make a Betty Crocker Warm Delights! dessert?

The dessert can be made in just 3 minutes! Simply mix the cake mix with water, microwave for 1 minute, and top with frosting before microwaving for an additional 30 seconds.

3. Are there any allergens in the Betty Crocker Warm Delights! dessert?

Yes, the dessert contains wheat, milk, and soy ingredients. It may also contain traces of eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.

4. Can I customize the flavor of the Betty Crocker Warm Delights! dessert?

Yes, you can add your own mix-ins or toppings to create a unique flavor. Some popular options include chocolate chips, sprinkles, and fruit.

5. Can I reuse the ceramic mug included in the kit?

Yes, the mug is microwave and dishwasher safe, so you can use it for future Warm Delights! desserts or any other microwave-safe recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lovemytools
  • anoelle