• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diet Coke Cake: Making Whipped Icing for a Fluffy Topping

In summary, the recipe for Diet Coke Cake calls for a box of chocolate cake mix, one can of Diet Coke, and two eggs. Any type of diet soda can be used, but the flavor may vary. To make the whipped icing, you will need instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, and whipped topping. To make it fluffier, beat the whipped topping before folding it into the pudding mixture. Regular cake mix and soda can be used, but will add more calories and sugar. It is recommended to use the diet version for a healthier option.
jrb0328
I am going to attempt the Diet Coke Cake tonight. I have chocolate frosting to put on top of it - I am not fond of regular chocolate frosting. I like the whipped type Icings. Can I add some whip cream to the frosting and mix it together to make it fluffier?

You don't need to add anything - just whip it up with an electric hand-mixer.

jrb0328 said:
I am going to attempt the Diet Coke Cake tonight. I have chocolate frosting to put on top of it - I am not fond of regular chocolate frosting. I like the whipped type Icings. Can I add some whip cream to the frosting and mix it together to make it fluffier?

I made this the other night just no frosting and it was delicious.

What is the recipe for Diet Coke Cake?

The recipe for Diet Coke Cake includes a box of chocolate cake mix, one can of Diet Coke, and two eggs. Simply mix all the ingredients together and bake according to the cake mix instructions.

Can I use any type of diet soda for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of diet soda for this recipe, including Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr. Pepper. However, the flavor may vary slightly depending on the type of soda used.

How do I make whipped icing for the Diet Coke Cake?

To make whipped icing for the Diet Coke Cake, you will need one package of instant vanilla pudding mix, one cup of milk, and one cup of whipped topping. Mix the pudding mix and milk together until fully combined, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread the icing on the cooled cake.

How can I make the whipped icing fluffier?

To make the whipped icing fluffier, you can beat the whipped topping with an electric mixer for a few minutes before folding it into the pudding mixture. This will add more air and create a lighter, fluffier texture.

Can I use regular cake mix and soda instead of diet?

Yes, you can use regular cake mix and soda for this recipe. However, keep in mind that using regular soda will add more calories and sugar to the cake. If you are looking for a healthier option, it is recommended to stick with the diet version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
naekelsey