• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!

In summary, "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef for busy families with children. It teaches creative and time-saving meal and snack ideas and how to involve children in the meal preparation process. Anyone responsible for preparing meals for children can attend, and all necessary ingredients and tools will be provided. To sign up, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website.
DebbieJ
I am so relieved. I signed up for conference without having child care lined up. It wasn't that big a deal as I have three sisters and I live in Chicagoland, but it was still hanging out there nonetheless.

Yesterday I talked to my mom and she is going to take vacation days, so I am covered!! Yippeee!!!!

Thank you mom!!!!

Glad that you got it covered and aren't mom's the best, looks like mine might be flying here from Florida to help hubby with the kids....

I'm excited about attending my first Conference! My husband's coming too! I'm praying for a way to have someone I trust come stay with my chihauhas while we're gone. They didn't like being alone when we were gone Sunday for four hours to see my sister-in-law, 56, who has the Early Form of Alzheimer's and is in a nursing home. She's really declining. I hope everyone else works out their special arrangements!:)

Trish
Wave 1

DebbieJ said:
I am so relieved. I signed up for conference without having child care lined up. It wasn't that big a deal as I have three sisters and I live in Chicagoland, but it was still hanging out there nonetheless.

Yesterday I talked to my mom and she is going to take vacation days, so I am covered!! Yippeee!!!!

Thank you mom!!!!
Woo hoo!!! That's so exciting. I hope to meet lots of you in Wave 1!! I can't wait!

Good for you! Moms are the best. Mine would be watching my girls, but she's leaving the day after me for Hawaii....so the next best thing is my husband's step-sister, she's awesome with my kids. It is hard to leave them for 4 days though.

Related to Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!

What is "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!"?

"Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on meal and snack ideas for busy families with children. This workshop is perfect for parents who struggle with finding time to prepare healthy and delicious meals for their kids.

Who can attend "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!"?

This workshop is designed for anyone who is responsible for preparing meals and snacks for children, whether it's parents, grandparents, or caregivers. It is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and non-consultants.

What will I learn at "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!"?

At this workshop, you will learn creative and time-saving meal and snack ideas that are perfect for busy families. You will also learn how to involve children in the meal preparation process and make it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or tools to "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!"?

No, all ingredients and tools needed for the workshop will be provided. However, you are welcome to bring your own apron and any favorite Pampered Chef products if you'd like to use them during the workshop.

How do I sign up for "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!"?

You can sign up for this workshop through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply search for upcoming workshops in your area and register for the "Whew! Child Care Is Confirmed!" workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies