• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My Pampered Chef Calendar? Still Waiting for Mine!

In summary, the Franklin Covey PC Calendar is a good way to keep track of appointments, but you may want to try a different method if you don't have a lot of space. Some consultants didn't receive theirs, so you may want to call and check.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am still waiting for mine. I do not do Covey, just the basic PC Calendar. Has anyone gotten theirs? I am booking for March & April and doesn't appear professional when I pull out a loose piece of paper to record the future show. HO told me they would go out right after Leadership. :(

Call them again I got mine in Nov., sorry that you haven't received yours yet! :(

Oh, yeah, I got mine in either late November or early December. I'd definitely call HO and let them know that you still have not received one. Must have gotten lost in the mail!? Anyway, I live by mine too!

Maybe you should start a post in the Marketplace...I didn't use mine last year and would have been glad to give it away. But this year I've decided to try it, because the Franklin Covey was too bulky for me!

I got mine in November. You need to call and have them send one to you.

November for me, too..You need to call HO.

2007 calander
pkd09 said:
I am still waiting for mine. I do not do Covey, just the basic PC Calendar. Has anyone gotten theirs? I am booking for March & April and doesn't appear professional when I pull out a loose piece of paper to record the future show. HO told me they would go out right after Leadership. :(

When I got my kit it had a 2006 calander in it. I put in a call and a few days later I had my 2007 one.

Yeah they forgot me too, I had to call. I got it like 2 days later. They apologized. Just give em a quick ring.

Quick QuestionAnyone know what the FedEx means on the calandar? This is the first year I have used the PC one. I see that it is on there once a month.

That's the deadline to use FedEx to submit your shows for that month. As long as you get it shipped by that date, HO will honor it for the month, even if it is delivered late. This applies to FedEx only.But that doesn't matter to most of us. 90% of orders are submitted electronically.

Took your advice and called HO last night. They are sending me one out. Also spoke to my Director last night and she never received hers either. Evidentally a lot of consultants didn't get theirs. Thank you for all of your help.:)

Related to Where's My Pampered Chef Calendar? Still Waiting for Mine!

1. Where is my Pampered Chef calendar?

As a direct selling company, Pampered Chef calendars are typically distributed by independent consultants through in-person or online parties. If you have not received your calendar yet, please reach out to the consultant who hosted the party you ordered from for an update on its status.

2. I ordered a Pampered Chef calendar but it hasn't arrived yet. What should I do?

If your calendar has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please contact the consultant who hosted the party you ordered from for an update on its status. They will be able to provide you with more information on when you can expect to receive your calendar.

3. I ordered a Pampered Chef calendar but it arrived damaged. What do I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by a damaged calendar. Please contact the consultant who hosted the party you ordered from and they will assist you with getting a replacement or refund.

4. Can I track the shipping of my Pampered Chef calendar?

Unfortunately, tracking information is not available for Pampered Chef calendars as they are distributed by independent consultants. If you have any concerns about the status of your calendar, please reach out to the consultant who hosted the party you ordered from for an update.

5. I never received my Pampered Chef calendar. Can I get a refund?

If you have not received your calendar and have not been able to get an update from the consultant who hosted the party you ordered from, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you with a refund or replacement for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • coriatc