• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Post a Personal Toot!!

In summary, you can post a personal toot on your personal social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. However, it is not appropriate to post on a professional networking site like LinkedIn. Whether or not you can post on a public forum or message board depends on their guidelines. It is also acceptable to post a personal toot on your personal blog or website, as long as it is relevant. Finally, you can post a personal toot in a group chat or private message, but make sure the content is appropriate for the group.
jcwarr
i wasn't sure where to post this and i have never posted a toot your own horn kind of post before - at least my mom brain doesn't remember!!!! but i am just so excited that after being away for 6 months (we moved to london for my husband's job) - and managing to stay active throughout - i came home and over 3 weeks had 5 shows - 2 of them around $1300!!!!! i am taking it easy now and not trying to book more than 1 or 2 shows a month as i am a sahm with no family or babysitter around - and i stress over shows!! it's the perfectionist in me - but i am so happy to have earned the mid-season products!!!!!! and to have a really nice paycheck. i made $200 at a kid's show - and 2 of my adult shows were cooking classes so i made $ in addition to my commission!!! it feels good!!!! thanks for reading - you have all inspired me and helped me out so many times with recipes, flyers, suggestions and i just want you to know how much i appreciate it!!!!
jen;)

awesome! congratulations:)

Congratulations - good job!

Congrats and way to go!

Congrats! What a cloud you're sitting on!! Toot away!!!:D

Congratulations, that's awesome!!

Yea! That is great news!!

That's AWESOME!! Yes....toot away!!

Congratulations, that is fantastic.

1. Can I post a personal toot on social media?

Yes, you can post a personal toot on your personal social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

2. Is it appropriate to post a personal toot on a professional networking site?

No, it is not appropriate to post a personal toot on a professional networking site such as LinkedIn. This platform is meant for professional connections and career-related content.

3. Can I post a personal toot on a public forum or message board?

It depends on the specific forum or message board's guidelines. Make sure to read their rules and regulations before posting a personal toot to ensure it is allowed.

4. Is it okay to post a personal toot on a blog or personal website?

Yes, you can post a personal toot on your personal blog or website. However, make sure it is relevant to the content and purpose of your blog or website.

5. Can I post a personal toot in a group chat or private message?

Yes, you can post a personal toot in a group chat or private message with friends or family. Just make sure the content is appropriate for the group and that everyone is comfortable with it being shared privately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dannyzmom