• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Recipe Cards for Your Show Guests

In summary, recipe cards for show guests can be purchased from Pampered Chef's website or through an independent consultant. The cost varies depending on design and quantity, typically ranging from $5 to $15 for a pack of 50 cards. These cards can be customized with personal information and recipes through the website or with the help of a consultant. Discounts are available for bulk purchases and there is a variety of themed and occasion-specific cards available.
JC 2
Is there a place where you can buy "past" recipe cards to hand out at your shows? I've just started & I already have had repeat guests & I only have the lemon & hamburger salad cards to hand out. I guess after time I'll have more of a variety but I was just curious as to what you did? TIA

There still might be some old ones available. They were selling them as supplies last. Check on P3 when you place a supply order.

Thanks. Where would I find the # for those?

Scroll through what's offered on P3. Click on the + sign to add an item, then click on the magnifying glass and you'll get the whole list.

Thanks -- you learn something new everyday. :)

Related to Where to Buy Recipe Cards for Your Show Guests

1. Where can I purchase recipe cards for my show guests?

You can purchase recipe cards directly from Pampered Chef's website or through your independent consultant. They are also available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. How much do recipe cards cost?

The cost of recipe cards varies depending on the design and quantity. Typically, they range from $5 to $15 for a pack of 50 cards.

3. Can I customize the recipe cards?

Yes, you can customize recipe cards with your name, contact information, and even add your own recipes. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or with the help of your independent consultant.

4. Are there any discounts for bulk purchases?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk purchases of recipe cards. You can contact your independent consultant for more information or check the Pampered Chef website for any ongoing promotions.

5. Can I purchase recipe cards for a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers recipe cards for various themes and occasions such as holidays, parties, and specific product lines. You can browse the selection on their website or consult with your independent consultant for more options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Get_Pampered