• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Greek Chicken Stirfry?

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.In summary, the Pampered Chef ® Greek Chicken Stir-Fry Salad recipe involves marinating chicken in a lemon garlic dressing and cooking it with vegetables such as zucchini, olives, tomatoes, and peppers. The salad is topped with Feta cheese and can be served with rice instead of greens. This is a highly recommended recipe by the conversation participants.
danidag
Which cookbook is the greek chicken stirfry in? My director makes it a lot at shows and i'd like to try it out also.
Thanks,
Danielle

Here it is.I think this is the recipe you are looking for. It says its a salad but has directions for making it with rice.

I have not tried this particular recipe but I have tried the Thai Chicken Stir-fry Salad and it was really good. I am going to have to try all the Stir-fry salad recipes to pick a favaorite.

Thanks, Linda

The Pampered Chef ®
Greek Chicken Stir-Fry Salad
Recipe

Dressing

1-2 lemons
1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy garlic salad dressing
2 cloves garlic, pressed

Salad

1 small zucchini, scored and thinly sliced
1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
2 cups (500 mL) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small yellow pepper, diced
2 pkgs (300-400 g each) romaine lettuce salad mix
4 oz (125 g) crumbled Feta cheese (1 cup/250 mL)

Chicken Mixture

12 oz (375 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup/50 mL)
1 tbsp (15 mL) snipped fresh parsley

For dressing, finely zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 tbsp/15 mL zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 1/4 cup/50 mL juice. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, salad dressing and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk until well blended and set aside.

For salad, score zucchini lengthwise using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Thinly slice zucchini using Ultimate Slice & Grate. Coarsely chop olives using Food Chopper. Cut tomatoes in half and dice pepper using Chef's Knife. Place lettuce, zucchini, olives, tomatoes, pepper and Feta cheese in Simple Additions™ Large Bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.

For chicken mixture, flatten chicken to 1/2-inch/1 cm thickness using flat side of Meat Tenderizer; cut into 1/2-inch/1 cm cubes. Lightly spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet in a single layer. Cook without stirring 2 minutes or until chicken begins to brown. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; remove from heat. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Add Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1/4 cup/50 mL of the dressing; toss to coat.

To serve, toss salad with remaining dressing; top with chicken mixture. Serve immediately.

Yield: 8 servings (about 1½ cups/375 mL per serving)
Per serving: Per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Fibre 3 g, Protein 17 g

Tool Tip: Variation: Greek Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice: Omit salad ingredients. Prepare dressing as directed in Step 1. Double the chicken mixture; prepare as directed in Step 3, stir-frying chicken in two batches. Toss chicken with all of the dressing. Serve chicken mixture over hot cooked rice prepared with Rice Cooker Plus.

© The Pampered Chef—CANADA, Ltd.,

Hi Danielle,I'm not sure which specific cookbook the Greek chicken stirfry recipe is in, but I can suggest a few cookbooks that have delicious Greek recipes in general. The first one is "The Greek Cookbook" by Vefa Alexiadou, which has a wide range of traditional and modern Greek dishes, including stirfry recipes. Another great option is "The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook" by America's Test Kitchen, which also includes Greek dishes among other Mediterranean cuisines. Lastly, "The Greek Vegetarian Cookbook" by Heather Thomas is perfect for those looking for meatless options. I hope you find the perfect recipe and enjoy it just as much as your director's version. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the recipe for Greek Chicken Stirfry?

The recipe for Greek Chicken Stirfry can be found on the official Pampered Chef website as well as in the Pampered Chef recipe book.

2. Is the Greek Chicken Stirfry a healthy meal option?

Yes, the Greek Chicken Stirfry is a healthy meal option as it is packed with lean protein, vegetables, and healthy fats.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or any other protein of your choice. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How long does it take to make Greek Chicken Stirfry?

The total cooking time for Greek Chicken Stirfry is approximately 25 minutes. This includes prep time and cooking time.

5. Can I make Greek Chicken Stirfry in advance?

Yes, you can make the Greek Chicken Stirfry in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just reheat it in a pan or in the microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC