• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Platter/Square for Greek Cheese Torta?

In summary, the square or collapsible bowl is used, and it would look good on the round or holiday plate.
kcjodih
Gold Member
For those of you who have made the Greek Cheese Torta, which platter did you use? A square? I'm making it tonight and just started packing and thought uh oh, don't know what to use! Thanks for your help!

I have used with the round or the collapsible bowl.

I have served it on the SA large rect platter w/handles, also on a Med Sq Plate, and on the 15" Square Platter that's on the Outlet right now. It would work well on the large round SA platter, too, but I don't have that one. If you use a Med Sq Plate, you will probably need something else as well to hold the excess baguette chips.

Round Platter.I've also done it in 2 Small Square Bowls and put them each on a Medium Square Plate. I did this at a large party so they had one on each end of the table. That worked well.

I've never done this, but mini-ones in prep bowls would be so cute and could go on smaller size plates. You could do half tomato and half red pepper (although it would probably be enough for 3, right?! Yum!

I never thought to use the collapsible bowl! You will definitely need more room for baguette slices if you use the med. square. I like the mini torta idea too!

I used the Simple Additions plain white large round platter. It looks really nice and held most of the baguette pieces. I've also used both the sun dried tomatoes in oil as well as the roasted red peppers and both are really good but more people complimented the roasted red peppers. And where we live, they're also a bit cheaper to buy!

Good Luck; it's such a super recipe!!!

I used the S/A plain large white round platter when I first made it. I have also used the new med round stone w/handles too. This also helps them to see another use for the stoneware that they can order at 20% off this month!! And I love the roasted red peppers best in this too. Guests loved the baguettes with the garlic and canola oil. I sold several spritzers and stones this way.

Good luck!

It looks nice on the new Holiday Plate too, but won't fit with anything around it.:D

I use the Small Bamboo Cheese Board.

I do it on the SA Round Platter

I did this today on the large Holiday Plate, and it looked so nice!

janezapchef said:
I did this today on the large Holiday Plate, and it looked so nice!

Oooooh - I bet that looked awesome!

Related to Which Platter/Square for Greek Cheese Torta?

1. Which platter is best for serving a Greek Cheese Torta?

The Pampered Chef Large Round Stone is the ideal platter for serving a Greek Cheese Torta. Its round shape and large size provide ample space for the torta and any accompanying crackers or vegetables.

2. Can I use a square platter for my Greek Cheese Torta?

While a round platter is recommended for optimal presentation, the Pampered Chef Square Platter can also work well for serving a Greek Cheese Torta. Its size and flat surface make it a suitable alternative to the Large Round Stone.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone microwave-safe?

Yes, the Large Round Stone is microwave-safe. This makes it a convenient option for reheating leftover Greek Cheese Torta.

4. Can I put the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone in the oven?

Yes, the Large Round Stone is oven-safe up to 450°F. This makes it a versatile platter for not only serving, but also baking your Greek Cheese Torta.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone?

The Large Round Stone is dishwasher-safe, but for best results, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents or abrasive materials, as they can damage the stone's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mconsola
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies