• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fiesta Cheese Torta Recipe to Impress with Trifle Bowl Presentation

In summary, to make the Delicious Fiesta Cheese Torta, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning, then layer with salsa, shredded cheese, and chopped vegetables in a trifle bowl. Any type of cheese can be used, and the recipe can be made ahead of time. It can be served with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables, and can be easily doubled or tripled for larger crowds.
muffetts
Gold Member
I found the Fiesta Cheese Torta under new file posts today - and thanks for the recipe! Awesome! :love:

A GREAT way to show it off is to use the Trifle Bowl - layer difference coloured tortilla chips - one layer of red, one layer of corn, one layer of the dark blue, one layer of the "guacomole-green" ones. Very pretty! :)

Have a great weekend, all!

Great idea!

i saw this recipe in the file and was wondering if it is a pc recipe and if so where is it from? Sounds yummy. I try to only demo pc recipes so the customers can purchase the cookbook that they come out of.

tabnat80 said:
i saw this recipe in the file and was wondering if it is a pc recipe and if so where is it from? Sounds yummy. I try to only demo pc recipes so the customers can purchase the cookbook that they come out of.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was a PC recipe - Colleen would know for sure.

I don't have all my old cookbooks memorized so I can't think of where...

It would have to be older - not on CC anymore...

The Fiesta Cheese Torta was a PC recipe from a few years back. The Greek one for this Spring/Summer is a variation that was developed to use the new Greek Rub.

Ah, thanks.

1. How do I make the Delicious Fiesta Cheese Torta?

To make the Delicious Fiesta Cheese Torta, you will need the following ingredients: cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped bell peppers, chopped green onions, and chopped black olives. First, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning until well combined. Then, spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Top with a layer of salsa, followed by a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Repeat these layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of shredded cheese on top. Finally, top with the chopped bell peppers, green onions, and black olives for a colorful presentation.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a shredded cheese that will melt easily, such as cheddar or Monterey Jack. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for a unique flavor combination.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. We recommend making it no more than 24 hours in advance to ensure the freshness of the ingredients.

4. What can I serve with the Delicious Fiesta Cheese Torta?

This recipe can be served with a variety of options, such as tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables. You can also use it as a topping for tacos or nachos for an extra burst of flavor.

5. Can I make this recipe for a larger crowd?

Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve a larger crowd. Simply adjust the ingredients accordingly and use a larger trifle bowl or multiple smaller bowls for presentation. This recipe is perfect for parties and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lilscrapmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies