• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my paperwork box for fall?

Jeanie,The cost for the change-over is deducted from your commission. You will receive a commission check for the amount of the change-over. You will not receive a tracking number for the sample products.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am a new Director and was supposed to get my fall paperwork by the 27th. UPS came today with one box. It is part of the Level 3 stuff (not all of it) - which is exciting - but no paperwork box. I had set aside this afternoon to go thru it all....oh well! Maybe tomorrow.

just got my ss bowl yesterday but still no paperwork

My paperwork came today!

What about the June Challenge? I received my SS Bowl yesterday, too, but no new products...
hee, hee....my hubby who I didn't think would care too awfully much about the new products couldn't wait for me to open the box yesterday, and when it was only one bowl he was wondering when I would be getting all "that new stuff"?!! :p

Hi Cindy!

I received both of my level 3 Director boxes yesterday and the change over box was in one of them. Like you, my Director only received one of her boxes yesterday. She received the opposite box from you because she got her change over box. Oh well, you get to see the man in brown two days in a row!

My paperwork will be here Monday. I called HO at the begining of the week and got a tracking number from them. They said it was shipped 7-21, well UPS didn't pick it up till yesterday so I'll have it Monday. I was hoping to have it this weekend, oh well I can wait till Monday.

I feel everyone's pain! I called HO Monday and was told I would get the change over kits today, well, i called today and got the tracking number and it will not be until Monday! I was told my Sell-a-thon package would be her no later than july 31st, well, the trackins number says August 1st. I know it is not that big of a difference, but it seems like an eternity!!!! and I know you all feel the eternity with me!!!

anyone that got their paperwork boxes. Is there free order forms this year? If so what is the code for both kinds please.

I got my change over box today. Yes there are free order forms their codes are as followes:

40 free write-ins ER76
40 free itemized ES22

Tracy

My paperwork box and sell-a-thon level 1 products came today!! I wasn't expecting it until Monday...what a nice surprise!

My paperwork box and sell-a-thon level 1 products came today too!!

Do we have to wait or can we download the new supply order? I've tried and it doesn't work. Thanks

Got my other directors box and paperwork, but not my sell-a-thon box yet.

Um, I feel kind of dumb asking this question...but y'all are here to help, right? :D Do I have to purchase the change-over package or is it sent automatically? This is my first change-over and I am not sure how it works. Thanks!

Oh, also....is the change-over package sent to everyone or just directors??? I'm clueless....help! :p

redd3708 said:
Um, I feel kind of dumb asking this question...but y'all are here to help, right? :D Do I have to purchase the change-over package or is it sent automatically? This is my first change-over and I am not sure how it works. Thanks!

Oh, also....is the change-over package sent to everyone or just directors??? I'm clueless....help! :p

The change-over is sent to everyone and it is automatically set to you. I am not sure if it is the same for Japan.

Christine~
Every active consultant receives a change-over kit and the cost is deducted from your next commission.Of course, being that your in Japan it could take just a few more days!! You know how that goes though already dontcha?!?! LOL!!

erinyourpclady said:
Christine~
Every active consultant receives a change-over kit and the cost is deducted from your next commission.Of course, being that your in Japan it could take just a few more days!! You know how that goes though already dontcha?!?! LOL!!

OH YEAH! But usually PC takes only a week to get to me. I guess I am just anxious and that's why it's taking so long. :eek:

I got my changeover paperwork yesterday. What is the cost if it's deducted from our commission? Somehow I missed that.

Jeanie Gay

I'd like to know the cost too...this is my first as well. And no, it hasn't shown yet!!

Well mine should be here today apparently they had a problem with the address label I guess according to UPS website. They better hurry up and get it here!!!!! :cool: I hate waiting!! I hope to god this doesn't happen when I order my sample products today...I'll scream!! :eek: Anyway, do they give you a tracking number on the sample products if you order them off the CC when they ship them?? Just like to know where my stuff is and when it is suppose to arrive so I'm home you know. :rolleyes:

I received my change over box yesterday!! YAY!!
But is any one elses Season's Best really messed up?? The pages start 1-8 then jump to 25 then back to page one again!!!

I rec'd my box yesterday - yay! I have already pored over the catalog several times.

My Season's Best is fine page-wise (you should call them about it and they will surely replace it), though I noticed it contains a lot of the same recipes from the summer version. Is that typical?

mine was finemine came in good shape but i was disappointed at the amount of "repeat" recipes that are in it. i was hoping for a lot of new ones.

on the tracking number - if there is not one posted on CC call HO and they will give it to you. that is what i do every time one does not appear on CC.

my sell-a-thon products came today. I love the SA bowl much better when I see then in person!! I think i may get the platter now!!!

i am going to be ordering my samples soon. i need to order my paper work tonight after seeing the kit yesterday.

Did anyone get the new "Reward Yourself" brochure with their paperwork? It was supposed to take the place of the "Imagine" brochure - In my notes from conference, I had written that we would get a copy in our paperwork.....but didn't see one in mine.

I finally got my package yesterday! YAY!!!!:D I'm ready to start making recipes they look so good!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Did anyone get the new "Reward Yourself" brochure with their paperwork? It was supposed to take the place of the "Imagine" brochure - In my notes from conference, I had written that we would get a copy in our paperwork.....but didn't see one in mine.

Actually the wedding brochure says "Reward Yourself" on it. Could it be that??

The two brochure's that I got in mine beside the wedding one were the Your Life, Your Way and the Experience Success one's. The think the "Your Life, Your Way" maybe the new "reward yourself".

1. What are Paperwork Boxes?

Paperwork Boxes are storage containers designed specifically for organizing and storing paperwork, such as documents, bills, receipts, and other important papers. They are a convenient and efficient way to keep your paperwork in one place and easily accessible.

2. Are Paperwork Boxes only for office use?

No, Paperwork Boxes can be used for both personal and professional purposes. They are great for organizing paperwork at home, in the office, or even in a classroom. They are also useful for storing important documents while traveling.

3. What makes Paperwork Boxes different from regular storage boxes?

Paperwork Boxes are designed specifically for organizing paperwork, so they have features that make them more suitable for this purpose. They often have dividers, labels, and other organizational tools to help keep your paperwork in order. They are also typically more compact and easier to store than regular storage boxes.

4. How many documents can a Paperwork Box hold?

The capacity of a Paperwork Box can vary depending on its size and design. However, most Paperwork Boxes can hold hundreds of documents, making them a great storage solution for large amounts of paperwork.

5. Can I use Paperwork Boxes for long-term storage?

Yes, Paperwork Boxes are designed to be durable and sturdy, making them suitable for long-term storage. However, it is important to properly label and organize your documents within the box to ensure easy retrieval in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies