• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Father's Day with 3 Orders Arriving Today - Plus a Surprise Gift!

In summary, the Father's Day Special is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef that includes a selection of kitchen and grilling products to celebrate and honor fathers. It is typically available from late May to mid-June, but exact dates may vary. The products included in the special vary each year, but typically include grilling tools, cookware, and other kitchen gadgets. Unfortunately, the special cannot be customized and can be purchased through a consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. It can also be obtained for free or at a discounted price by hosting a party.
sjspchef
I had 3 ordered on my last show and I got 3 of the 4 boxes today (my mom's show and I offered to sort it all for her). It's a good thing because they sent the wrong stuff! Got the Sweetin It Up bag instead. :grumpy: Plus I *think* an extra kernal cutter. I'm going to call the HO tomorrow after I get the last box which should contain the guest order summery. Going to make sure everything else is good first!

That sounds really frustrating! I'm sorry that your mom's show didn't go as planned. It's a good thing you caught the mistake and will be able to get it sorted out quickly. Hopefully, the last box will arrive soon and you'll be able to check everything against the guest order summary. Good luck!

That's so frustrating! I've had similar experiences with incorrect orders from companies before. It's definitely a good idea to double check everything before contacting the company. Hopefully they can fix the mistake quickly for you. Good luck!

Related to Get Ready for Father's Day with 3 Orders Arriving Today - Plus a Surprise Gift!

What is the Father's Day Special?

The Father's Day Special is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate and honor fathers. It includes a selection of popular kitchen and grilling products perfect for dads who love to cook and entertain.

When is the Father's Day Special available?

The Father's Day Special is typically available starting in late May and runs through Father's Day in mid-June. However, specific dates may vary depending on the year and location.

What products are included in the Father's Day Special?

The specific products included in the Father's Day Special may vary each year, but typically include items such as grilling tools, cookware, and other kitchen gadgets. The full list of included products will be available on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Can I customize the Father's Day Special?

Unfortunately, the Father's Day Special cannot be customized. It is a pre-selected bundle of products that is only available as a set.

How can I purchase the Father's Day Special?

The Father's Day Special can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a party and use your host rewards to get the Father's Day Special for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jrstephens