• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where I Can Get 10 Minute Tenderloin With Chicken Flyer

In summary, the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It makes 4 servings and you can substitute the chicken for another protein. The recipe itself only takes 10 minutes to prepare, but you will need to marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour beforehand. Recommended side dishes include roasted vegetables, rice, or a salad.
pcrenee
The 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin flyer says that chicken can be substituted. I am doing a show for a Muslim and would like to give her the flyer with a photo of chicken and the chicken as the ingredient, instead of giving her flyers with pork and tell her I can use chicken instead.

Does anyone know if there is such a flyer or could anyone make one?????

Thank you!!!

PC Renee

You get get it off Consultant's Corner.

I think the only one CC has is the pork. There is a 30-minute chicken recipe on there too that has a flyer.

I didn't see the one with chicken (except the 30 minute chicken, which is not the same) on CC. Can you point me to where you saw it?

Hi, Renee!(Renee's my awesome go-getter, everyone!)I haven't seen one that's the pork recipe with a chicken substitution. If you're doing a whole chicken, it'll still be 30 minutes. If you do parts, it'll be less time, like at Aisha's show. Either way, you're probably better off giving her the Chicken flyer with the pork "what to do with it" ideas.

1. Can I purchase the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer from a retail store?

No, the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How many servings does the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer make?

The 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer makes 4 servings.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as beef, pork, or tofu.

4. How long does it take to prepare the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer?

The recipe itself only takes 10 minutes to prepare, but you will need to marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour beforehand.

5. Are there any recommended side dishes to serve with the 10 Minute Tenderloin with Chicken Flyer?

Yes, some recommended side dishes include roasted vegetables, rice, or a salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
monique64
  • ilovpc