• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do the Chips Go When Making a Chicken Enchilada Ring?

In summary, the chips go on the bottom of the ring, but when you fold it they do end up on the top also.
leannvv
In looing at the directions I have a question about the chips-do they stay on teh bottom of teh ring, or the part you fold up/over?

They go one the bottom, but when you fold it they do end up on the top also. HTH

It is an impressive recipe. Zest the lime for additional flavor before you juice/press it. You can also put the filling in tortilla cups like the mango salsa sundaes. Use southwest seasoning instead of cinnamon and sugar.

I am dreading it! UGH! My husband is out of town all week and I don't have the heart to make it for myself and 3 year old! LOL I have made rings enough to get the gist, and am hoping I can follow teh recipe or wing it well! It is a family party, so that is a plus! My aunt just really wanted it- had heard about it from a friend!

Get your aunt to make it up based on the picture. :rolleyes:

Where would I find this recipe??

Go http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and search for the recipe. This site has a number of the recipes referred to on this forum.

Found it thanks so much!

I might have done something wrong, but when I made it with the chips, I didn't like it at all. I liked it much better with the chips just in the filling, not on the outside. jmo. :)

The chip issue is a matter of personal taste. It's also a little easier to just toss them in the filling. :)

I make this recipe ALL the time at home for my family and it is one of my most requeted. I was scarred the first time too. It will be fine just go for it!! How I do the chip on mine is a crush a bunch I mix some inside and the rest I just sprinkle on top after I have the ring all done and closed before it goes in the oven. I have also spinkled some shredded cheese on top before putting it in the oven. I think of the chips on the outside just as a garnish they are optional. Good luck!!
Heather

Related to Where Do the Chips Go When Making a Chicken Enchilada Ring?

1. How do I assemble the chicken enchilada ring?

To assemble the chicken enchilada ring, start by placing the chicken mixture on top of the crescent roll dough in a circular shape. Then, fold the dough over the filling and tuck the ends underneath to create a ring shape. Make sure to seal any gaps in the dough to prevent the filling from spilling out while baking.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for the chicken enchilada ring?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for the chicken enchilada ring. Simply shred or chop the chicken into small pieces and mix it with the other ingredients before placing it on the dough. This will save you time and ensure the chicken is fully cooked in the final dish.

3. How long do I bake the chicken enchilada ring for?

The chicken enchilada ring should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375°F. It is important to check on the ring periodically to make sure it doesn't burn. If the top starts to brown too quickly, you can cover it with aluminum foil for the remaining baking time.

4. Can I make the chicken enchilada ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken enchilada ring ahead of time. You can assemble the ring and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. When ready to bake, add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time to ensure the filling is heated through.

5. What can I serve with the chicken enchilada ring?

The chicken enchilada ring can be served as a main dish with sides such as rice, beans, and a salad. It can also be served as an appetizer with salsa, guacamole, and chips. Feel free to get creative and serve it with your favorite Mexican-inspired toppings and sides!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies