• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Breasts in the Dcb-Need Help

In summary, to prepare chicken breasts in the DCB, preheat your oven to 375°F, place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the DCB, season as desired, pour 1/4 cup of liquid over the chicken, cover with the lid, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Frozen chicken breasts can also be used, but cooking time will need to be increased by 10-15 minutes. Recommended seasonings include salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika, and vegetables can be added to the DCB as well. To check for doneness, use a meat thermometer or cut into the thickest part of the chicken to
crissy11
Gold Member
I plan on using the dcb today at a show but have not cooked chicken breasts in it for the chicken enchilada ring. How long do you normally cook them for? Are they tender enough to use the mix and chop to shred or need to use the food chopper?

How many chicken breasts? Try 8 mins to start. Keep the lid on. They should be tender.

it will be three breasts

start with 8 mins and check them.

I agree. i was gonna say 7-8 minutes. I've done it, and they turn out great!
Very impressive for a show too!
It'll sell those bakers...and book shows to get 'em free ! :)

1. How do I prepare chicken breasts in the DCB?

To prepare chicken breasts in the DCB, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the DCB and season as desired. Then, pour 1/4 cup of liquid (such as chicken broth or marinade) over the chicken. Cover the DCB with the lid and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

2. Can I use frozen chicken breasts in the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken breasts in the DCB. However, you will need to increase the cooking time by approximately 10-15 minutes to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

3. What are some recommended seasonings for chicken breasts in the DCB?

Some recommended seasonings for chicken breasts in the DCB include salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. You can also use your favorite marinade or spice rub for added flavor.

4. Can I add vegetables to the DCB with the chicken breasts?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the DCB with the chicken breasts. Just make sure to cut them into small, even pieces and add them to the DCB before placing the chicken on top. This will allow them to cook evenly with the chicken.

5. How do I know when the chicken breasts are done cooking in the DCB?

The best way to check if the chicken breasts are done cooking is by using a meat thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken and make sure it reads 165°F. If you don't have a meat thermometer, you can also check for doneness by cutting into the thickest part of the chicken and making sure there is no pink and the juices run clear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • accooks13