• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Pampered Chef Registry Link Go?

In summary, the link to the speaker's registry may have disappeared due to technical issues or a website redesign. However, they can still access their registry by logging into their account and clicking on the "My Registry" tab. Guests can also find the registry by searching for the speaker's name or email address on the website or by contacting customer service. If the speaker wishes to retrieve the link, they can contact customer service with their name and email address. To prevent future issues, the website is constantly working to improve and customer service is available for any assistance.
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
I was excited to see the Fall webpages, but I can't find the Wedding Registry Link. It was already hard to find, but now - even I can't find it, so I'm not sure how the customers will. I just wrote to the Solution Center.

My niece was registered at Crate and Barrel and Pampered Chef. Crate&Barrel was utterly gangbusters, even though both were advertised equally. We just don't have the same recognition or reputation or something. Not sure what happened. We could not have a PC only shower because she was away at med school and already overwhelmed with decisions. STILL - this wedding is large enough - 200 invitees. I really expected more sales.

It's on the main PC customer web page ~ down at the bottom of the page with all the other links

My daughter and her husband registered at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Macy's. They received the most gifts from Bed Bath & Beyond, followed by Target and then Macy's. Target was the easiest to navigate and had the most options for items at different price points. Bed Bath & Beyond had a great return policy and Macy's had a good selection of higher-end items. Overall, they were happy with their choices and were able to get most of the items they wanted from their registries.

Related to Where Did the Pampered Chef Registry Link Go?

What happened to the link to my registry?

The link to your registry may have disappeared due to a technical issue or a change in the website's design. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Can I still access my registry even though the link is gone?

Yes, you can still access your registry by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Registry" tab. From there, you can view and manage your registry items.

Will my guests still be able to find my registry without the link?

Yes, your guests can still find your registry by searching for your name or email address on our website. They can also contact our customer service team for assistance in locating your registry.

Is there a way to retrieve the link to my registry?

Yes, please contact our customer service team and provide them with your name and email address associated with your registry. They will be able to provide you with the link or assist you in creating a new one.

How can I prevent the link to my registry from disappearing in the future?

We are constantly working to improve our website and prevent any technical issues from occurring. However, if you do experience any issues with your registry link, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babyicebean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babyicebean
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jennyl