• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I store my Use and Care Cards for easy access?

In summary, most people use photo albums or binder to store their Use and Care Cards. Some people keep them in a nice looking box.
amerrigan
I am overflowing with Use and Care Cards of products I have. I want to be able to review them to learn more details of the products. I am wondering if any of you have a good storage method for yours. I thought of a binder, but I havent found one that would work. Any ideas would be great!

I ended up throwing mine away as anytime I wanted info on something I just went to CC anyway... I had mine in numberical order in a index card box before I tossed them though :)

This is my first time posting, I just joined PC on Friday.

How about using a photo album that holds 4x6 photos and then you could get those post it flags to use as dividers.

One of my consultants staples her card to the ones that have recipes and gives them out to people she meets.

I have two recipe boxes (plastic, box with lid) that I got from Walmart, and have them sorted out in abc order. I got that idea from my recruiter. I do have all my stoneware together, regardless of the name.. I started out with one, but you know what happens after a few seasons... :)

I have all mine in a photo box in alpha betical order. the boxes are decorative, so they look nice and I can find anyone I want. I like em.

You guys are too organized for me. I have mine in an EAD box but thinking of tossing them (have the recipe already cut off and put in a recipe file) because like mentioned before, you can easily look up the care on CC. Just excess paper for my already flooded with paper home. LOL Valky

Some of these ideas are really great. Would expect no less from you Jilleysue!!!:p ;) :D
But I think I might have to go with yummy4tummy because it is so easy to access now-a-days! I have 2 small to medium ugly cardboard boxes and they are in there but I have to admit that they are not organized! So I think I might just clip off the recipes and throw away the rest! I have almost 8 years of these things!:eek: I'll tell you what, when I first started they use to give you like 6-8 recipes in the use and care so some of them are like a booklet!!!! Time for me to let it go~ throw it away before it overtakes me! HaHa! LOL!:D

I bet Jilleysue has them in a PURPLE box!!!

I bet Jilleysue has recycled hers like me! She always talks about being paperless and this weekend, I recycled all of mine because I know I can find info online! And if they discontinue something I want info on, I'll just call and bug the solution center people! :p

I put mine in a recipe card box that is labeled (stoneware, cookware, baking etc) and then I have the cards in alphabetical order.

I keep mine in a ziploc! Hee hee! I can always find the one I need, just not as quickly as some of you others!

I ditch 'em.
I used to keep them all - back from before I was even a consultant...but in my recent PURGING mode I ditched 'em.

I'm with Gillian I have mine in a few zip lock bags , all 7 years worth . and yes I can find what I am looking for like you it may take a while.. I am liking the PURPLE BOX , I just may change and put them in the Box by stoneware ect..

I have most of mine from when I started 13 years ago. I have them in a plastic box for videos with divider tabs labeled by category.

I have mine in a recipe box but I like the idea of recycling. No one ever asks me for anything on them anyway!

Related to Where can I store my Use and Care Cards for easy access?

1. How should I store my Use and Care Cards?

It is recommended to store your Use and Care Cards in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight. This will help prevent any damage or fading to the cards.

2. Can I laminate my Use and Care Cards?

While laminating the cards may seem like a good idea to protect them, it is not recommended. Laminating can cause the ink to smudge or fade, making the cards difficult to read.

3. Can I download and print additional Use and Care Cards?

Yes, you can download and print additional Use and Care Cards from our website. Simply go to the product page and click on the "Download Use and Care Card" button.

4. Are there any specific ways to organize my Use and Care Cards?

There is no specific way to organize your Use and Care Cards, but we recommend keeping them together in a folder or binder for easy access. You can also label the cards by product or category for even better organization.

5. What should I do if I lose my Use and Care Cards?

If you lose your Use and Care Cards, you can always download and print new ones from our website. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in obtaining new cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DandyG03