• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book by Todd Wilbur?

That's great! Many people love Todd Wilbur's recipes. He has been on TV several times promoting it...most recently QVC. He used to have message boards on his website. One of them was called The Dead Food Board, where you came to ask about food products that you couldn't find before. It wasn't what he intended because a group formed and we bonded. The food boards are long gone, but we mostly remained friends.
heather223
Gold Member
Someone sent this to me and I wanted to share it with everyone on here. Check it out, it has a ton of recipes.

Can anyone be so dear to convert it to word and post it so that I can condense it to not be 400 pages?

Attachments

• cookbook[1].pdf
    968.3 KB · Views: 360
I am having flashbacks of my days at the dead food board. lol Are these supposed to be Todd Wilbur's recipes? Or, are they someone else's?

MaryLou said:
I am having flashbacks of my days at the dead food board. lol Are these supposed to be Todd Wilbur's recipes? Or, are they someone else's?

I have no idea, it was sent in an email to me and I just thought I would share! :chef:

That's cool. Todd Wilbur is the author of several Top Secret Recipe books; he has been on TV several times promoting it...most recently QVC. He used to have message boards on his website. One of them was called The Dead Food Board, where you came to ask about food products that you couldn't find before. It wasn't what he intended because a group formed and we bonded. The food boards are long gone, but we mostly remained friends.

I love making some items at home. Like Cracker Barrel Hashbrown casserole; I have made it for years. Love the stuff.

I was recently sent the same email. It must be getting around, like my fiance's stomach eating all the PC recipes! :p

MaryLou said:
That's cool. Todd Wilbur is the author of several Top Secret Recipe books; he has been on TV several times promoting it...most recently QVC. He used to have message boards on his website. One of them was called The Dead Food Board, where you came to ask about food products that you couldn't find before. It wasn't what he intended because a group formed and we bonded. The food boards are long gone, but we mostly remained friends.

I love making some items at home. Like Cracker Barrel Hashbrown casserole; I have made it for years. Love the stuff.

I have 2 of his books and love them! :chef:

Related to Where can I find the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book by Todd Wilbur?

1. What is included in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book?

The Top Secret Recipe Cook Book includes over 100 secret recipes from popular restaurants, as well as tips and techniques for recreating them at home.

2. Are the recipes in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book are designed to be easy for home cooks to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and common ingredients, making them accessible for all levels of cooking skill.

3. Can I find the recipes in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book online?

No, the recipes in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book are exclusive to the book and cannot be found online. They have been carefully researched and tested to ensure accuracy and authenticity.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book?

Yes, the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe also includes substitution suggestions for making the dishes suitable for different diets.

5. Can I purchase the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book in stores?

Yes, the Top Secret Recipe Cook Book can be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on our official website. It is not available in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • jcsmilez