• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Mini Pesto Pizza Recipe?

In summary, the Mini Pesto Pizza takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook. Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe, just follow package instructions for baking. You can also substitute the pesto for any sauce of your choice. This recipe makes about 12 mini pizzas, serving 4-6 people as an appetizer or 2-3 people as a main dish. While they can be reheated, they are best served fresh and warm.
kblndngel
Hi...I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the mini pesto pizza recipe? I have a show coming up that I think those would be perfect for...:balloon:

It is in our most current season's best! You will love this recipe:love: , it's fabulous!:thumbup: :balloon:

Thanks...:blushing: Had a "blonde moment" (no offense to blondes as I am one and openly admit it...:D ) I appreciate your help...;)

1. How long does it take to make the Mini Pesto Pizza?

The Mini Pesto Pizza takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for baking.

3. Can I substitute the pesto for another sauce?

Yes, you can substitute the pesto for any sauce of your choice. Marinara, alfredo, or even BBQ sauce would work well with this recipe.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 12 mini pizzas, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer or 2-3 people as a main dish.

5. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these Mini Pesto Pizzas ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. However, they are best served fresh and warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PChefPEI